Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New contract

Options
  • 06-01-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Am thinking of moving to eMobile from O2. My contract finishes on the 22nd of this month. I have a few Qs

1). When should I contact eMobile to start the new contract. It will be the 18 month select 200 with iPhone.

2). Do I have to pay a deposit. How much and why as I've been an eircom customer for 5 years

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

garbeth wrote: »
    Am thinking of moving to eMobile from O2. My contract finishes on the 22nd of this month. I have a few Qs

1). When should I contact eMobile to start the new contract. It will be the 18 month select 200 with iPhone.

2). Do I have to pay a deposit. How much and why as I've been an eircom customer for 5 years

Hi garbeth,

First of all thanks for taking an interest in joining our network. The length of time will Depend on how you wish to place your order it can take upto 5 working days for an online order to be processed. You can also sign up by calling our sales team who take 3 days to process your order or you can also go to a store.

In regard to a deposit it would not be possible to advise if you will be requested to pay this. If you are charged a deposit it will be refunded to you after you have paid 6 bills on the network.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Thanks Grainne

Would the contract start on the day I order or after it has been processed

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

garbeth wrote: »
    Thanks Grainne

Would the contract start on the day I order or after it has been processed

Hi garbeth,

The contract would start on the day that you receive your order.

Gráinne

Advertisement