Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman Absolution Saved or Not?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I had a quick blast of Hitman Absolution this evening. First impressions are very good I have to say.
    I basically played through the tutorial level where the first mark is taken out in the shower, then the girl is freed, with me so far?
    I let the game run to the point where 47 approached a house and knocked on the door, at this point I had to quit the game.
    The problem is when I logged back in after there was no game to continue, fair enough I could replay the stages of the first level but couldn't continue where I left off, What gives?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Played through the entire level again and I can now select the next level.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SillyIrish

Must of just wigged out,great game though I'm halfway through it myself and loving every minute

Advertisement