Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

mozattack wrote: »
    Bf4 on Ps4 = PS3 quality so. :(

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Grand Turismo 7 will arrive in the next year or two according to Kazunori Yamauchi.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/09/12/polyphony-gran-turismo-7-will-be-done-in-about-a-year-or-two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Xenji wrote: »
    Grand Turismo 7 will arrive in the next year or two according to Kazunori Yamauchi.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/09/12/polyphony-gran-turismo-7-will-be-done-in-about-a-year-or-two

Christmas 2016 then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭jones

Driving games dont really interest me anymore for whatever reason which is odd cause i use to love them

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭trev179

jones wrote: »
    Driving games dont really interest me anymore for whatever reason which is odd cause i use to love them

I am the same , I used to play car games all the time now I can't stand them?? Don't know is it the quality of the games or just me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I used to play them until I got a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

sick-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-230.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Speechless.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

foofightersfacepalm_zps62eb6771.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

no.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

1329500787_chloe_moretz_reaction.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

K03X8Uz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I have one more

xsQuWRy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

You win!

im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-348.gif

I'm not finished.

no-way-man.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Dafuq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

snape-disapproves-o.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Are there any more games conferences between now and November? Just wondering if there is a likely date we should be waiting for to possibly here about bundles etc?

Deedsie wrote: »
    Are there any more games conferences between now and November? Just wondering if there is a likely date we should be waiting for to possibly here about bundles etc?

I am fatigued as it is keeping up with PS4 news! :pac: I just want it!........NOW!

I was wondering the same thing! i ordered the bare bones from amazon and added in killzone this week but was hoping some sort of bundle would be announced but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete

Well the Tokyo game show is this week. I think Sony have there conference on Thursday but I may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

It's really frustrating. I have a preorder for ages would just love to be able clarify what it is I am buying. I want the killzone bundle but I am sceptical whether it will be released at launch or not. Considering waiting for it after launch which would be a bit crap.

It's really frustrating. I have a preorder for ages would just love to be able clarify what it is I am buying. I want the killzone bundle but I am sceptical whether it will be released at launch or not. Considering waiting for it after launch which would be a bit crap.

I kinda have a feeling there will not be any at launch, I hope i am wrong. I just feel they know they will get Die Hards to buy a basic SKU during the first few weeks and after that they can mop up the rest of the non deciders with kick ass bundles! I am sure there may have been a leak by now off bundles going into storage somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

1262.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Trying to decide what 2 launch games to get.. Fifa 14 gets one vote but I'm split between Killzone and Watchdogs after that.

• Advertisement

I preorder KZ as for me watchdogs is a bit of an unknown element plus they've been showing off KZ all the time so i think they'll have to make sure its decent haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement