Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Nice one. Would be great if the announced a Fifa or Assassin's Creed bundle also.

After reading your post I was about to post saying that they probably will release a FIFA bundle. Then they could crow about how their console and FIFA would cost less than Xbox1 on it's own.

But then they might stay away from a FIFA bundle because Microsoft could brag about how FIFA comes FREE with their console*Limited to special edition Day One Editions

So...... Who knows? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭_Puma_

I'd be more inclined to think they will stick with the console exclusives for the bundles. I doubt they will be reacting to the Xbone bundle and doing the same with Fifa, more likely to do their own thing with the studios they work closely with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I had a dream last night that I collected my new ps4 and was the first person in the country to have one and I was awesome and then I woke up and I was sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So, I have a PS4 pre order in Smyths from about July.

Do I need to go in and upgrade that to a bundle? Will games need to be pre ordered too? All I have on it at the moment is 20 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Whats the chance of going through Amazon.co.uk for a bundle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Would be great to have a FIFA bundle, or even a Watch Dogs one. If there isnt I'll more than likely opt for the Killzone bundle, then sell the game to Gamestop and buy FIFA new. That would still work out cheaper than buying all seperate as far as I can work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Two Killzone bundles announced anyway.

http://t.co/97z7fOQvgZ

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Would be great to have a FIFA bundle, or even a Watch Dogs one. If there isnt I'll more than likely opt for the Killzone bundle, then sell the game to Gamestop and buy FIFA new. That would still work out cheaper than buying all seperate as far as I can work out.

Was mistaken. It is a physical game included.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Klair88 wrote: »
    Killzone is a Download code and not a physical game.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/09/26/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4-bundles-unveiled/#comment-426045

SONY REP in comments

'Posted on 26 September, 2013 at 4:15 pm by Fred Dutton
    It’s a physical copy of the game – not a code. Hope that helps make up your mind!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Looks like it's all/most of Europe now rather than just the UK.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/09/26/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4-bundles-unveiled/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Whats the chance of going through Amazon.co.uk for a bundle?

Have you pre ordered already gav cause I think they've stopped all preorders for Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

could i get this bundle in xtravision?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I wonder when I can switch my order with Gamestop. Any time, or will I have to wait until they have it on their system?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I would be happy to get any of those bundles as I got Killzone and controller pre ordered anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

MarkY91 wrote: »

Ask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Any news on whether Argos Ireland are getting on board with PS4 preorders?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Have a very precious early July pre book with GameStop. And also pre booked kill zone in August. Will go in over the weekend to swap stuff around for the bundle

Not sure if all gamestop staff are the same, but anything outside the box in my local store usually confuses the hell out if them.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

So today at Eurogamer Expo I got to play Warframe & AC Black Flag on PS4. Both were awesome love the new controller.
    Tomorrow I am gonna play Resogun & Knack!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    So today at Eurogamer Expo I got to play Warframe & AC Black Flag on PS4. Both were awesome love the new controller.
    Tomorrow I am gonna play Resogun & Knack!! :D

I played DriveClub and Resogun. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the controller... and the games were a lot of fun too. I also played NFS Rivals which used the DS4 but it was running on dev kits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Otacon wrote: »
    I played DriveClub and Resogun. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the controller... and the games were a lot of fun too. I also played NFS Rivals which used the DS4 but it was running on dev kits.

Is the controller good for people that have man hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

GTR63 wrote: »
    Is the controller good for people that have man hands.

My hands are chunky and it fit me like a glove. The sticks are really nice, not concave like I thought they'd be, but rather with a lip running around the top. My thumbs never hit off each other either, which would have happen in Resogun if it was at all possible. The triggers are absolutely perfect too. The trackpad does seem a bit far away from the prime real estate on the controller but I doubt we will need to use it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Yea but on launch day because some stupid reason you can not preorder bundles in xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

rob808 wrote: »
    Yea but on launch day because some stupid reason you can not preorder bundles in xtravision
    what

Xtra vision posted on there Facebook page today that they have a small amount of ps4 launch pre orders available but it's for the killzone bundles

what

Xtra vision posted on there Facebook page today that they have a small amount of ps4 launch pre orders available but it's for the killzone bundles
    Yea went to day they said only launch day they can't prebook bundles there system won't let them it suck I hope I can get the mega killzone bundle on launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

From

@GameStopIreland: @quinyrox People who have it preordered before 20th July will. More information to follow on this.

In response to

@quinyrox: @GameStopIreland will customers who have pre ordered the playstation 4 have a chance to upgrade to the new killzone bundle?

I thought August 7th was the magical preorder for launch deadline?

Deedsie wrote: »
    From

@GameStopIreland: @quinyrox People who have it preordered before 20th July will. More information to follow on this.

In response to

@quinyrox: @GameStopIreland will customers who have pre ordered the playstation 4 have a chance to upgrade to the new killzone bundle?

Wow GameStop must have took a hell of a lot of preorder but there suppose get the most ps4.i hope xtravision didn't take to many because think they work on first come first served.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Deedsie wrote: »
    From

In response to

Aug. 7th probably was last day to pre-order for launch day.
    They're more than likely only getting X amount and by their calculations, july 20th is the day when X amount were pre-ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Varik

For Gamestop it was July in store and August online.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Ha. Sweet. I ordered mine the 14th of June. I never pre-order anything, normally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I ordered mine Saturday July 20th :-) I was told that was the last day so hopefully that will work out ok. I want a Killzone bundle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement