Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭metroburgers

I assume you know thats fake?

The Ghost of Christmas Future or the PS5?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I went into Gamestop Clonmel today to pay off a bit more on the PS4. They said they day have 250 pre-orders taken so far, and will have 175 units available on launch day.

Confirmed my Killzone bundle :) and also was told im number 25 on the list, (I preordered in April)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

jaffusmax wrote: »
    I am going with the Gamestop.ie Your a Second Class Online Customer Basic SKU Bundle

:rolleyes:

No online bundles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

No online bundles?

None, their systems wont allow them to upgrade orders without you losing your place in the queue apparently.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

None, their systems wont allow them to upgrade orders without you losing your place in the queue apparently.

That a ****ing joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

That was mentioned to me instore today as well. So now I have a €210 deposit paid on a regular PS4, and a €150 deposit paid on a Killzone bundle so I wont lose my place in the que. On launch day then I just take the Killzone bundle, un-necessary confusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

In the store too? Because that would make sense as to why I had to put 20 off a bundle, separate to my initial order, which will be discounted, I'm told.

Grayditch wrote: »
    In the store too? Because that would make sense as to why I had to put 20 off a bundle, separate to my initial order, which will be discounted, I'm told.

Just online customers are getting the shaft from GS :mad:

I emailed them and they don't care either!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Harvey Norman have the cheaper Killzone bundle online and not sold out I might change to that.

Just online customers are getting the shaft from GS :mad:

I emailed them and they don't care either!

That's ridiculous, so online, they've a brand new queue for an (arguably better deal), for people who left it later to pre-order?

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    That's ridiculous, so online, they've a brand new queue for an (arguably better deal), for people who left it later to pre-order?

No, if like me you pre ordered early in mid June it does not matter to them, they will not offer an upgrade to a bundle!

Online customers can only get the basic SKU! No Bundles!

No, if like me you pre ordered early in mid June it does not matter to them, they will not offer an upgrade to a bundle!

Online customers can only get the basic SKU! No Bundles!

Oh right. Still seems harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Gamestop have said they'll be offering discounts some extra stuff to your order but I don't see it being remotely as good as the Sony bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

Can some Please answer me: are the Killzone Mega Bundles only for Day one release or will they be in the second batch too ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Even Saudi Arabia is getting PS4 on 13 Dec. If I was in Japan I'd be furious :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

198321 wrote: »
    Even Saudi Arabia is getting PS4 on 13 Dec. If I was in Japan I'd be furious :cool:

japan dont particularly care about home consoles any more afaik

Handhelds are the dominating platforms

• Registered Users Posts: 45 evil.monkey84

Gamestop bundle

400e ps4 and controller
    440e ps4 and controller plus KillZone or WatchDog
    500e ps4 and 2 controller and PS4 Camera and KillZone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

3206jake wrote: »
    Can some Please answer me: are the Killzone Mega Bundles only for Day one release or will they be in the second batch too ????
    They could be because sony want people to buy bundles so it a maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

rob808 wrote: »
    They could be because sony want people to buy bundles so it a maybe

GameStop must be getting more bundles cause it wasn't long ago their were saying the bundles are only for people who ordered early,I only ordered august 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

3206jake wrote: »
    GameStop must be getting more bundles cause it wasn't long ago their were saying the bundles are only for people who ordered early,I only ordered august 30th

Not a hope you will get a launch day release, you must of got someone new, they are not offering them to people after the 20th of July, have a chat to the manager who is a good guy and knows his stuff, I have seen the list and you have jumped a lot of people.

You pay the 20 euro to keep your place as they cannot cancel your original preorder, so your gonna be behind everyone who ordered before you on the list, also your a day off having to wait till the end of January to get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

English community manager @Envisager_ just posted some awesome PS4 Box art.

BWSABFbCIAAsdQu.jpg

BWSAg2ZCEAEs2uq.jpg

BWSA4FuCAAAVN1y.jpg

BWSBPsTCAAAAQi3.png

BWSES8aCYAAIaKf.jpg

Klair88 wrote: »
    BWSABFbCIAAsdQu.jpg

fdpd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I really really love those red and blue controller. Its a shame I am getting the killzone bundle. :(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 evil.monkey84

I really really love those red and blue controller. Its a shame I am getting the killzone bundle. :(:pac:

Me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Anyone heard from Xtra Vision about getting bundles or how do I upgrade to a bundle??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

srumball wrote: »
    Anyone heard from Xtra Vision about getting bundles or how do I upgrade to a bundle??
    Go into we're you preorder and ask about getting a bundle

Droped another 30eu on my bundle today. So far:

445/500 -ps4 killzone mega duper super bundle.
    5/65 - Knack
    10/65 - Cod Ghost ( dont judge me! I got BF4+premium for PC! :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Have 430 off Killzone mega
    30 off Watch_dogs

Have about 6 months left on my PS+ account so will prob buy bugger all for a while after this :)

Have 430 off Killzone mega
    30 off Watch_dogs

Have about 6 months left on my PS+ account so will prob buy bugger all for a while after this :)

I have my ps+ to renew every 3 months. Still got about 20eu on ps account and my ps+ expires in december. I will need to get few quid or save up another 50eu for a whole year. Bah.... Might get it on night ps4 launches. I dont want to add another 50eu on the list. Its big enough as it is!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Who has the lowest price for PS4 camera ?

Amazon.co.uk is £54.99

Gamestop.co.uk (delivery only in UK) £ 39.97 (around €47)

Gamestop.ie € 59.99

and many other places are over € 60 (Smyths crazy 69.99)

Will get it on ebay after lunch unless I can't get it around 47 euro. 60 euro for that is too much ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement