Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Does anyone know what the first PS4 IGS games are going to be? Driveclub plus in November. I suppose it'll be indie games for a while until their back catalogue bulks out. Still, looking forward to checking out the PS4 indie scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Does anyone know what the first PS4 IGS games are going to be? Driveclub plus in November. I suppose it'll be indie games for a while until their back catalogue bulks out. Still, looking forward to checking out the PS4 indie scene.

Resogun is also going to be on the IGC list, as well as Outlast And Don't Starve at some point in the first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Driveclub and Resogun AFAIK. Resogun looks amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Otacon wrote: »
    Resogun is also going to be on the IGC list, as well as Outlast And Don't Starve at some point in the first year.

Cool. That Resogun looks mental. Like a seizure-inducing Defender

nocoverart wrote: »
    Resogun looks amazing!

*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

198321 wrote: »
    Who has the lowest price for PS4 camera ?

Amazon.co.uk is £54.99

Gamestop.co.uk (delivery only in UK) £ 39.97 (around €47)

Gamestop.ie € 59.99

and many other places are over € 60 (Smyths crazy 69.99)

Will get it on ebay after lunch unless I can't get it around 47 euro. 60 euro for that is too much ..

I would wait few days after launch. A lot of us getting that ultimate bundle, but not because of camera. I personally dont need camera at all, so I might just sell it. I bet there will be a lot of people like me on adverts.ie selling cameras from bundles.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I would wait few days after launch. A lot of us getting that ultimate bundle, but not because of camera. I personally dont need camera at all, so I might just sell it. I bet there will be a lot of people like me on adverts.ie selling cameras from bundles.

Like me!

I'd probably sell my for 50 quid or so, i'd be happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/10/ps4-headset-compatibility/?ncid=rss_truncated

the ps4 cant even support official playstation gaming headphones at launch. i bought my pair specifically for the ps4..i cannot use them on my ps4 until their "coming soon" patch is out.

****ing joke. saving all their flaws until the final few weeks i guess..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Like me!

I'd probably sell my for 50 quid or so, i'd be happy enough with that.

The Camera is €60 new and you won't be the only one selling it off so no one will be buying it at €50 especially since most who want it will have gotten it there and then with the console either separately or bundled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭Evade

srumball wrote: »
    Anyone heard from Xtra Vision about getting bundles or how do I upgrade to a bundle??
    I asked in the Wexford branch yesterday and was told once all four bundles are confirmed they'll be ringing everyone with a pre order to see which bundle they want. Probably sometime around the end of this month.

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/10/ps4-headset-compatibility/?ncid=rss_truncated

the ps4 cant even support official playstation gaming headphones at launch. i bought my pair specifically for the ps4..i cannot use them on my ps4 until their "coming soon" patch is out.

****ing joke. saving all their flaws until the final few weeks i guess..:rolleyes:

Just hook it up to the controller, the surround sound won't work but you'll have a very good stereo headset until they update it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

MarkY91 wrote: »

In fairness why did you buy something that had not been confirmed to work with the ps4, it is a Ps3 accessory

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Xenji wrote: »
    In fairness why did you buy something that had not been confirmed to work with the ps4, it is a Ps3 accessory

It is confirmed to work with the PS4. It just needs a post launch update to make it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Varik wrote: »
    The Camera is €60 new and you won't be the only one selling it off so no one will be buying it at €50 especially since most who want it will have gotten it there and then with the console either separately or bundled.

I agree. Good luck getting 50eu for it. With postage included it will be same price as in Store.

I think 30eu would be a fair price to get for it on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Anyone with GS online preorders heard anything else from them?

Brian017 wrote: »
    Anyone with GS online preorders heard anything else from them?

They had said that there would be discounts offered on additional controllers and a game, but they said no more when asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Klair88 wrote: »
    It is confirmed to work with the PS4. It just needs a post launch update to make it live.

Only the USB versions, not the Bluetooth versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Xenji wrote: »

i was confirmed to work with the ps4 back in june

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

If im pre ordering from harvey norman do I have to pay now or later does anyone know?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Sarz91 wrote: »
    If im pre ordering from harvey norman do I have to pay now or later does anyone know?

I Only paid €20 for one of the lads today

• Advertisement

I Only paid €20 for one of the lads today

Online or in store?

Online or in store?

Not sure but I think they charge now and in full for online.

Varik wrote: »
    Not sure but I think they charge now and in full for online.

Ye i was thinking that. Sure ill head down tomorrow to pre-order. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Ye i was thinking that. Sure ill head down tomorrow to pre-order. Cheers.

Do Harvey Norman still have launch consoles available?

Benzino wrote: »

Going down tomorrow I'll let ya know as soon as I know.

Benzino wrote: »

Just went down there. Guy in the shop seemed a bit hesitant to take the pre-order but took it in the end. I asked would I get it on the day of release and he said I'd get it the day of or as soon as they get a shipment. The only one left seems to be the killzone bundle. I'm a little worried I won't get it on launch though to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Just went down there. Guy in the shop seemed a bit hesitant to take the pre-order but took it in the end. I asked would I get it on the day of release and he said I'd get it the day of or as soon as they get a shipment. The only one left seems to be the killzone bundle. I'm a little worried I won't get it on launch though to be honest.

Which one? I went to airside yesterday evening and they wouldn't take a pre-order for the killzone bundle.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

As you should be, from what you wrote it sounds like you'll be lucky to get it on day 1, but then again there will be people who cancel/can't afford/are lazy about their preorder so that'll bump you up the queue if HN have a queued preorder list in place.

As you should be, from what you wrote it sounds like you'll be lucky to get it on day 1, but then again there will be people who cancel/can't afford/are lazy about their preorder so that'll bump you up the queue if HN have a queued preorder list in place.

He seemed to think that it'd be strange or me not to get it day one as most people just pre ordered the bare bones console. Best thing I can do I guess is get down well before it opens on launch day and just wait. He said they wont be selling any to people on the day.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement