Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

srumball wrote: »
    In the US somewhere I would assume. I wonder if anyone will have one up and running already, not online of course.

A few people on Neogaf are saying people have them already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Varik wrote: »
    Not sure if anywhere is demoing the PS4 yet but the controller is already released in the US;

I played it today, there's a kiosk console in Argos {Liffey Valley, Dublin}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Myrddin wrote: »
    I played it today, there's a kiosk console in Argos {Liffey Valley, Dublin}

What did you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

cloud493 wrote: »
    What did you play?

Had a very quick blast of Knack, one handed as I was holding a bag of stuff. Graphics were pretty nice, not blow your socks off mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Black Light Retribution, and Trine 2 both confirmed for launch both 1080p 60FPS.
    Tiny Brains isn't launch game anymore but is still going to release in 2013, and Pinball arcade may be delayed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

so anywhere else besides liffey valley have a kiosk? i was in town yesterday buying cod ghosts and noticed none in hmv henry street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

MarkY91 wrote: »
    so anywhere else besides liffey valley have a kiosk? i was in town yesterday buying cod ghosts and noticed none in hmv henry street

I thought that they were only coming to the UK, are they also coming here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Benzino wrote: »
    I thought that they were only coming to the UK, are they also coming here?

someone above said there is one in liffey valley so i just assumed. i would play it all day if i came across one tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

someone above said there is one in liffey valley so i just assumed. i would play it all day if i came across one tbh :P

Whoops, didn't see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I have to be the most unluckiest person when it comes to gadgets and the like. Almost everything I've ever bought has been somewhat flawed, broken or has died before Its time (Launch PS3 is my exception to the rule, minus the now fooked bluray drive) I have red-ringed more than the average of about 10 red rings with the 360, and even my Vita has the mura effect worse than any Vita before it. So I have anxiety rather than excitement when it comes to my PS4, so I fully expect it to be making toast and not playing games come the 29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Id do and have done the same when the ps3 kiosks were out. If anyone here knows the Smyths on Maylor St. in Cork, I played that F1 game for hours, before and after college. Sometimes heading up to HMV when the staff started giving me looks :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I'm wondering what the Tesco situation is. They getting much stock (or any)? Having a midnight launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

e_e wrote: »
    I'm wondering what the Tesco situation is. They getting much stock (or any)? Having a midnight launch?

Tesco Customer Services

Telephone 1850 744 844

8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday

9am to 4pm Sunday

I'm not that pushed tbh, already have my PS4 paid off with Amazon for release day delivery. Was just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Anybody heard from Xtra Vision regarding bundles yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

srumball wrote: »
    Anybody heard from Xtra Vision regarding bundles yet?

I went in and asked about it yesterday. People in the first wave and the first 73 people in the second wave are automatically are upgraded to the kill zone bundle. This info is all coming the Finglas branch in Dublin. Not sure if it applies to all branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

I went in and asked about it yesterday. People in the first wave and the first 73 people in the second wave are automatically are upgraded to the kill zone bundle. This info is all coming the Finglas branch in Dublin. Not sure if it applies to all branches.

Cool I will give mine a bell and fins out so

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

mMm2D6O.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

135 PS4s in that picture, but I'd settle for just 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Klair88 wrote: »
    mMm2D6O.jpg

Take a tear from a stone that....

• Advertisement

This is just hitting Neogaf now, but various countries reporting a 2 week delay for those getting the Killzone Mega Bundle.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710803

Klair88 wrote: »
    mMm2D6O.jpg
    Xbox fanboy: "PS4 Jenga anyone?"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Man, I'd hate to live in a various country!...

:/

Grayditch wrote: »
    Man, I'd hate to live in a various country!...

:/

Well so far me know it is coming out on the 15th of December now in Finland, Germany and Spain, lets pray we do not get included in the various country :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

The wait wouldn't kill be, but I'd like to not have to wait, if I have some free time in early December to play it.

Grayditch wrote: »
    The wait wouldn't kill be, but I'd like to not have to wait, if I have some free time in early December to play it.

I have managed to ship the other half off on holiday for 2 weeks at the start of December, this could ruin all my plans :(

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Xenji wrote: »
    This is just hitting Neogaf now, but various countries reporting a 2 week delay for those getting the Killzone Mega Bundle.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710803

michael-scott-no.gif

I've the Mega Bundle Fully paid off with 2 weeks off work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Well so far me know it is coming out on the 15th of December now in Finland, Germany and Spain, lets pray we do not get included in the various country :pac:

We are normally lumped in with the UK, and I don't see them delaying it there, and I think the fact that we haven't heard anything about delays from any retailers over here is also a good sign, as I would think if there was a Europe wide delay, we would know by now.

wes wrote: »
    We are normally lumped in with the UK, and I don't see them delaying it there, and I think the fact that we haven't heard anything about delays from any retailers over here is also a good sign, as I would think if there was a Europe wide delay, we would know by now.

I was thinking the same thing, people in France are now saying it as well, I know a few people ordered here off of amazon.fr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I was thinking the same thing, people in France are now saying it as well, I know a few people ordered here off of amazon.fr

Well, I have tweeted Gamestop (where I pre-ordered from), and will see what they say, when they get back to me.

Will be interesting to see how they handle it, as if you switched bundles in store, you technically had 2 pre-orders, the original and the mega bundle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement