Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭lertsnim

srumball wrote: »
    Has anyone got the app yet? It should be available from today

Have it on my iPhone and Google Nexus 7. Downloaded it as normal on the Nexus and used an American iTunes account to get it for the iPhone. Pretty good app. Much better than what it replaces

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got my copy today as part of my GS online pre-order. First time ever owning a game to console I don't have yet.

Lucky,did you get the skull edition

Mine is now preparing for dispatch -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Ill be new enough to the ps+ when the ps4 comes out and just after hearing about the XV scandal id like to go digital
    download the games when there out insted off having the disc
    what's the pros and cons
    can I delete the games to free up space
    and download again without paying twice
    I had a ps3 but unfortunately I didnt stick with it and ps+ was just starting out
    was mad into socom at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Lucky,did you get the skull edition

Mine is now preparing for dispatch -_-

I spoke to amazon and they said it will be dispatched on Monday 25th Nov.

Thats what 2nd class customers from Ireland get anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

also

PlayStation App delayed into next week in Europe as it undergoes some final tweaks

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/22/playstation-app-delayed-into-next-week-in-europe-as-it-undergoes-some-final-tweaks/

i was looking forward to trying this app, but I hope it works better after tweaks :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

can I delete the games to free up space and download again without paying twice

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Pre-orderd black flag a month ago from amazon, it was dispatched yesterday with free first class shipping and is waiting for collection by me in parcel motel Dublin now. That's fast!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

198321 wrote: »
    I spoke to amazon and they said it will be dispatched on Monday 25th Nov.

Thats what 2nd class customers from Ireland get anyway ;)

Lol ya I chose super saver

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

I still don't have a delivery estimate for my skull edition from amazon.co.uk I signed up for prime 30 day trial so have free expedited delivery through parcel motel really hope it gets dispatched Mon so I'll have it for launch day. Great price too when I ordered it, it was £58 now it's showing as £48 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I still don't have a delivery estimate for my skull edition from amazon.co.uk I signed up for prime 30 day trial so have free expedited delivery through parcel motel really hope it gets dispatched Mon so I'll have it for launch day. Great price too when I ordered it, it was £58 now it's showing as £48 :)

Skull edition is £66.04

• Advertisement

Skull edition is £66.04

Check my screen shot. It's £48 :) £66.04 is not amazon, it's a seller on amazon. It's currently showing as not available for Amazon themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    Check my screen shot. It's £48 :) £66.04 is not amazon, it's a seller on amazon. It's currently showing as not available for Amazon themselves.

Wow that's incredible. Well. Done ;-)

Wow that's incredible. Well. Done ;-)

Yeah I know same price as normal edition :D. It seems to be delay in dispatch though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

I see the free network card is available for a limited time only. But I presume it'll be good up until Christmas Day at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

RangeR wrote: »
    Not until next week.

I have the app through my US iTunes account. It's pretty slick & a must have on your phone when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

My 2nd PS4 game arrived this evening, Battlefield 4 from amazon.com, it contained a 7 day PS plus voucher for the American PS+...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

RangeR wrote: »
    Not until next week.

Its available ages. it's just the playstation official one that's been updated.

198321 wrote: »
    also

PlayStation App delayed into next week in Europe as it undergoes some final tweaks

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/22/playstation-app-delayed-into-next-week-in-europe-as-it-undergoes-some-final-tweaks/

i was looking forward to trying this app, but I hope it works better after tweaks :cool:

I got it earlier today, it doesn't appear on the App Store(ios). Delete the app, then redownload it and you've got the newer version.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Balls not another delay, do not mind though if the game turns out to be as good as it looks.
    Tiny Brains developer Spearhead Games has delayed its PS4 launch title to December 3 in North America December 11 in Europe. Originally slated as a launch title, the co-op puzzler where four lab rats are trying to escape a research facility, was delayed to November 26 earlier this month. The game will arrive on Steam for PC on or around December 18 and it arrives on PlayStation 3 some time in December.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/22/tiny-brains-delayed-into-december-on-ps4/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I got it earlier today, it doesn't appear on the App Store(ios). Delete the app, then redownload it and you've got the newer version.

It's an updated version of the original playstation app. When it came out initially I couldn't find it on the app store, then I launched the PS app and found out that it had updated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Decided to preorder battlefield 4 with amazon to join the games COD, NFS, Knack and Killzone i have either ordered or have, Can see myself getting AC sometime next month. This waiting is driving me up the the wall, hurry up to **** Nov 29th.

Wing126 wrote: »
    It's an updated version of the original playstation app. When it came out initially I couldn't find it on the app store, then I launched the PS app and found out that it had updated.

It wouldn't update automatically for me at all, had to delete it and redownload to get it.

beercr8te wrote: »
    Decided to preorder battlefield 4 with amazon to join the games COD, NFS, Knack and Killzone i have either ordered or have, Can see myself getting AC sometime next month. This waiting is driving me up the the wall, hurry up to **** Nov 29th.

Battlefield is completely broken at the moment just to let you know, was meant to be patched this week but it never materialised.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Xenji wrote: »
    Battlefield is completely broken at the moment just to let you know, was meant to be patched this week but it never materialised.

It got updated today and seems to be working much better :pac:

According to GAF anyway

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    It got updated today and seems to be working much better :pac:

According to GAF anyway

Had a look there and it seems to have made the multiplayer worse :confused:

Xenji wrote: »
    Had a look there and it seems to have made the multiplayer worse :confused:

Didn't see that now, theres been a few people streaming conquest on Twitch today when it was unplayable since launch.

Might have gone down again now, earlier today though everyone was saying how much better it was. Dice came out with a statement on battlelog saying they patched it and will continue to do so. Theres a full update planned on the 25th AFAIK
    edit - everyone on GAF still saying its working much better as long as you avoid battlelog.

PSN is currently down though

Didn't see that now, theres been a few people streaming conquest on Twitch today when it was unplayable since launch.

Might have gone down again now, earlier today though everyone was saying how much better it was. Dice came out with a statement on battlelog saying they patched it and will continue to do so. Theres a full update planned on the 25th AFAIK

Hopefully they will have it sorted, looks like a beta patch at the moment.

Was looking through this thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717380&page=32

Has a Battlefield game ever been released that has actually worked at launch?? :pac:

TBF doesn't mean anything if they get the US up and running it'll crash again once we're trying to get online. You would honestly think Dice would be a bit better at this :rolleyes:

Has a Battlefield game ever been released that has actually worked at launch?? :pac:

TBF doesn't mean anything if they get the US up and running it'll crash again once we're trying to get online. You would honestly think Dice would be a bit better at this :rolleyes:

Seems like a rushed job, I know they usually have issues with the games, but this one seems to be the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ps4 and vita bundle is coming

http://i.imgur.com/A06D23j.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement