Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got a dispatch email for ac4 skull edition should be here wednesday hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

My poor PS3 has no idea what's happening on Friday...

We had some good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:) I sold mine today, feels weird not having a console under my TV >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Grayditch wrote: »

We had some good times.

Make it quick and painless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Still gonna have good times with my PS3, plenty of good games coming out, will more than likely put more hours into the PS3 than PS4 next year with the likes of the Persona 5, Dark Souls 2, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tales of Xillia 2 coming out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Xenji wrote: »
    Still gonna have good times with my PS3, plenty of good games coming out, will more than likely put more hours into the PS3 than PS4 next year with the likes of the Persona 5, Dark Souls 2, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tales of Xillia 2 coming out.

You keep telling it that, man.

"Nothings gonna change!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

South Park Stick of Truth looks great. That and maybe a bit of GTAV is only reason I am keeping the PS3. Might put it in another room as a dvd/netflix player for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

lol

since we live in the EU we will probably see the PS5 before we see P5 given how we still have no sign of smt being released in europe:pac:

youre right though. the next gen will take a year to get going imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

NTMK wrote: »
    lol

since we live in the EU we will probably see the PS5 before we see P5 given how we still have no sign of smt being released in europe:pac:

I am hoping it will be out about two months later in the US like Persona 4 was and then get it from VGP, well one can dream :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Grayditch wrote: »

We had some good times.

Mine has moved down a slot but is staying plugged in. Too many PS+ titles still flowing in.

The 360 lost its place though.

BZxnmslIEAAY8hN.jpg

• Advertisement

I am hoping it will be out about two months later in the US like Persona 4 was and then get it from VGP, well one can dream :pac:

i dont know im hopeful of that but theres still 12 months for segasammy to have another bout of insanity and **** over everyone but japan

Im actually surprised its not coming to vita given japans love of portables

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my ps3 is going into my brothers room. most likely will never play it again but il always have the option just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am not sure, but I might Move my Ps3 in to bedroom. For some Media functions and you know, when you are too lazy to get up in the morning!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Otacon wrote: »
    The 360 lost its place though.

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

lol

I think I have enough time to master Kanji before P5 comes out in Europe :p

At least that would allow me to import it.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Does anybody know if you trade in your 360 version of Fifa 14, can you get the ps4 version for 15 euro or do you have to get the xbox one version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

CombatCow wrote: »
    :) I sold mine today, feels weird not having a console under my TV >_>

Sold mine a month ago and won't be playing my PS4 until Christmas, now thats torture. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

brijay wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you trade in your 360 version of Fifa 14, can you get the ps4 version for 15 euro or do you have to get the xbox one version?

No you can only upgrade fifa on PS 3 to PS 4 or 360 fifa to xboxone

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    No you can only upgrade fifa on PS 3 to PS 4 or 360 fifa to xboxone

Gamestop said to me you can choose which one you want. With their 15 euro offer not sonys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Gamestop said to me you can choose which one you want. With their 15 euro offer not sonys.

If you trade it in yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Do you have to of bought the fifa 14 for xbox or ps3 in gamestop for it to be eligible for the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Anyone get their games or controllers from videogamesplus.ca yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Do you have to of bought the fifa 14 for xbox or ps3 in gamestop for it to be eligible for the deal

As far as I know a gamestop receipt is required.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

As far as I know a gamestop receipt is required.

****e what are my options then to upgrade Fifa to ps4 version?? Bought from the Hut got the free ben shermans jocks offer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

****e what are my options then to upgrade Fifa to ps4 version?? Bought from the Hut got the free ben shermans jocks offer :D

afaik the only receipt required is cod ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Notorioux wrote: »
    afaik the only receipt required is cod ghost.
    what about amazon has anyone used them to trade before I see they have an offer for Fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Hi, two questions

1) Is the PS4 worth buying?

2) I am going to USA soon, would it be wise to purchase one there? Are the games/blu rays all region free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Hi, two questions

2) I am going to USA soon, would it be wise to purchase one there? Are the games/blu rays all region free?
    Yes.

Yes.

Although blu-rays aren't region free I should add.

Hi, two questions

1) right now probably not

2) I wouldnt. because warrenty issues if the console is a donkey and launch consoles arent exactly famous for reliability tbh. games are region free unsure of blu rays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

1) right now probably not

2) I wouldnt. because warrenty issues if the console is a donkey and launch consoles arent exactly famous for reliability tbh. games are region free unsure of blu rays

Ok cheers, I will wait a while so....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement