Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    The world would be a better place without EA.

Meh, we'd just end up with one of the other bigger publishers filling that gap and hating on them instead. What we need is some shrinkage :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Moneymaker wrote: »
    The world would be a better place without EA.

meh EA are probably one of the better Companies involved in gaming as crazy as it sounds

the only reason they get the hate is because they're the big fish

ActiBlizz
    Ubisoft
    Capcom
    Segasammy

are all worse than EA in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Looks like I can use my X12s with the ps4 with this cable. I thought I would have to purchase a new headset.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/cables-parts/ps4-chat-cable/464

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I received a text from gamestop about the upgrade deal with FIFA. It says that the deal is finishing on the 27th but will run until the 6th if you have a receipt so hopefully they will accept it without a receipt until wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Xenji wrote: »
    I see they have a handle on the box, might invest in a pair of handcuffs for the short walk home on Thursday night, if anyone wants to take the console they will have to take me with it.

If I was getting it from XV id be dragging the till boy across the counter .drag him up the road sit him on my couch and just say
    coop buddies for life yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

If I was getting it from XV id be dragging the till boy across the counter .drag him up the road sit him on my couch and just say
    coop buddies for life yeah

Lucky I am getting it in Gamestop then, would not like to have to split my beer with the poor XtraVision fella :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I think Matt Cooper will be talking about the XV Xbox one situation this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

What ever about the generally high digital prices could the Xbox games being cheaper not be a hangup from the transition from MS points to actual currency, I think the conversion for those who had points was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I received a text from gamestop about the upgrade deal with FIFA. It says that the deal is finishing on the 27th but will run until the 6th if you have a receipt so hopefully they will accept it without a receipt until wednesday.

so you don't need a receipt but you will from the 27th is that right?

so you don't need a receipt but you will from the 27th is that right?

Yes. Just got back from Gamestop and it worked without a receipt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Yes. Just got back from Gamestop and it worked without a receipt.

but the ps4 version of the game isnt out until Friday? what gamestop was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Nice one. I was worried about that, as I've lost the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I think Matt Cooper will be talking about the XV Xbox one situation this evening.

Wheres matt cooper buddy tv or radio
    Edit ...im listening now today fm

but the ps4 version of the game isnt out until Friday? what gamestop was it?

I was just given a new receipt with the credit put on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

ymf5.jpg

FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Hmmm. Was I supposed to have been contacted by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

For those that didn't hear it, he had some lad on from a gaming website explaining the situation.

He also said that his researchers had been trying all day to get a comment from XV and they eventually got a one line response which stated that they would not be forcing customers to make an additional purchase with this weekend's PS4 release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Has anyone had a Gamestop online payment go through ok that was through Paypal for the PS4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I got the call from gamestop last week, all paid all set :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I got work tomorrow, so ill be off to bed. Ill grab a PS vita and play FF7. A perfect classic game for an epic week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Anyone queuing up their downloads for PS4;)

PSN Store

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I got work tomorrow, so ill be off to bed. Ill grab a PS vita and play FF7. A perfect classic game for an epic week!

MGS 1-3 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Added the PS4 plus content to basket now and looking through the rest to see if anything is early.

Edit: RESOGUN was marked as free but didn't stay that way in the basket, be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

bazzz wrote: »

PSN Store

Basterd, makes the wait longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Varik wrote: »
    Added the PS4 plus content to basket now and looking through the rest to see if anything is early.

If I add them now with my PS+ is it a case that they will download automatically when boot up PS4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

DrMorphine wrote: »
    If I add them now with my PS+ is it a case that they will download automatically when boot up PS4?

Just download them yourself the first time, and then set up your PS4 to d/l at a certain time for future purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

PSN Store

you dont know how happy i am too see demos on the PS4 store! especially 2k14. i havent played a basketball game in like 5 years. theyre great fun with my brothers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The only free content so far for PS4 is Contrast is it? Not including DLC, but actual games

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

PSN Store
    Myrddin wrote: »
    The only free content so far for PS4 is Contrast is it? Not including DLC, but actual games

And resOgun too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

F1ngers wrote: »
    Just download them yourself the first time, and then set up your PS4 to d/l at a certain time for future purchases.

I added warframe, ign, resogun and contrast and completed purchase and now they should be in my download list when I first boot up PS4 rather than going to the store

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement