Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

It was on Today FM yesterday evening that they will not be enforcing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

hallo dare wrote: »
    Anyone with BF4 for the PS3 and are planning to upgrade it to the PS4 version with Gamestop, get your ass into Gamestop now as today is the last day that they will do the upgrade.

Just found out myself today, cos in the small writing it says that Gamestop can change the 30 day bring it back upgrade to less than 30 days if they want.

You've been warned!!!!

I think they have extended it till the end of the week, saw another poster mention it.

Xenji wrote: »
    I think they have extended it till the end of the week, saw another poster mention it.

Yeah, they extended it last week till this week. Wouldn't take a chance on it though, for the sake of not having it for just a few more night i'd take it in today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

If i buy Flower for the PS3, will it be available to download on the PS4 also?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭jones

If i buy Flower for the PS3, will it be available to download on the PS4 also?

It sure will :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

jones wrote: »
    It sure will :-)

Nice one, purchasing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Anyone with BF4 for the PS3 and are planning to upgrade it to the PS4 version with Gamestop, get your ass into Gamestop now as today is the last day that they will do the upgrade.

Just found out myself today, cos in the small writing it says that Gamestop can change the 30 day bring it back upgrade to less than 30 days if they want.

You've been warned!!!!

Do you know if there's any similar offer available for Fifa 14? (Upgrade from PS3 to PS4?)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

jamieh wrote: »
    Do you know if there's any similar offer available for Fifa 14? (Upgrade from PS3 to PS4?)

There is. Going in today to hopefully sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Are xtra vision doing the Fifa trade in deal for ps3 to ps4

Yes.

I got an email about it on Sept 20th detailing the offer. I've asked in two different stores (one said he'd see the ads, but not heard anything official, and the other said "that's EA that's doing that, not us").

I emailed their customer service and they confirmed all stores are running the offer. I'm going to print that out and bring it in just incase I get any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

v3ttel wrote: »
    Yes.

I got an email about it on Sept 20th detailing the offer. I've asked in two different stores (one said he'd see the ads, but not heard anything official, and the other said "that's EA that's doing that, not us").

I emailed their customer service and they confirmed all stores are running the offer. I'm going to print that out and bring it in just incase I get any hassle.

Cheers, would you be able post the response from customer service might be worth printing out myself, is it €15 or €10 for the trade up?

• Advertisement

The PS4: PlayStation App out now on Android & iOS, just came up on both stores in the last few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

[URL="<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Dan_Herbert_91">@Dan_Herbert_91</a&gt; nope just working FIFA 14</p>— Xtra-vision (@Xtravision) <a href=" 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>"]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Dan_Herbert_91">@Dan_Herbert_91</a&gt; nope just working FIFA 14</p>— Xtra-vision (@Xtravision) <a href=" 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/URL]

Just confirms fifa deal in xtra vision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

The PS4: PlayStation App out now on Android & iOS, just came up on both stores in the last few minutes.

Still no sign on iOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

It's been out for about a week on android worldwide and it's only the iOS version that's late over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Cheers, would you be able post the response from customer service might be worth printing out myself, is it €15 or €10 for the trade up?

I quoted my email to them and their reply here. I can forward on the original offer email from Sept if you drop me a PM.

It's probably worth just printing out some source (even an official tweet, etc) and presenting it at the counter if you do run into trouble.

Varik wrote: »
    It's been out for about a week on android worldwide and it's only the iOS version that's late over here.

Thought it was delayed last week, it says it was only published today on the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scee.psxandroid&hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Got it! Cheers. Weird that it doesn't show up on a search of the AppStore from my iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Thought it was delayed last week, it says it was only published today on the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scee.psxandroid&hl=en

1.5 the new version was updated today on our play store. I side loaded 1.5 last week when it was out in the US. SO Xenji your right the new version did go up today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

There might be a US version and a EU version of the app.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tempted to get as well :-\

Pain in the ass, only have my Windows work phone with me, looking forward to seeing the app later.

Sorry for going over this again, if I head down to Gamestop with Fifa 14 PS3 today, will they take the €15 and hold me a copy of the new one for Friday. Is that how it works? I haven't got the receipt anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

srumball wrote: »
    1.5 the new version was updated today on our play store. I side loaded 1.5 last week when it was out in the US. SO Xenji your right the new version did go up today

It wasn't searchable on the store but it was there, there was no need to side load it. Googling a direct link and installing from that worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Grayditch wrote: »
    Sorry for going over this again, if I head down to Gamestop with Fifa 14 PS3 today, will they take the €15 and hold me a copy of the new one for Friday. Is that how it works? I haven't got the receipt anymore.

Fifa 14 for PS4 is out since 22nd so you would get it today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I have the app... next gen is here! :D

Grayditch wrote: »

Bf4 isn't out till Friday in Gamestop, i told them i couldn't get in Friday and could they do a brother a good turn( which they did) and gave ut to me today. just tell them you cant get in and they'll give it to you if you carry on sound.

Bf4 isn't out till Friday in Gamestop, i told them i couldn't get in Friday and could they do a brother a good turn( which they did) and gave ut to me today. just tell them you cant get in and they'll give it to you if you carry on sound.

Might be tough considering I'm asking them if I can pick up my PS3 on Thursday night ;)

I'll see what they say, I just want to get it before the deal expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Apps at launch

Music Unlimited
    IGN
    Netflix
    Vidzone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

ShaneU wrote: »
    Apps at launch

Music Unlimited
    IGN
    Netflix
    Vidzone

Link? Netflix have been very quite on day one release.

EDIT : And here it is.
    EDIT 2 : Did they just say Filmon TV is coming soon? Holy **** balls wow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement