Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

SantryRed wrote: »
    Where do I download Resogun from?

PlayStation Store. Icon on the far left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Xenji wrote: »
    Well she has arrived, gonna play till I pass out, was in and and out of Gamestop in 5 mins, just downloading all the updates now.

2w5u7is.jpg

Isn't it a thing of beauty!!!! Mines safely tucked away for Christmas morning now ;-)

King Krib wrote: »
    Isn't it a thing of beauty!!!! Mines safely tucked away for Christmas morning now ;-)

have you taken it out to test the hdmi connection? Because you really, really should. That'd be a serious kick in the stones on Xmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Tried Remote Play. Unfortunately I've discovered my Wi-Fi is too ****ty to use it properly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

SantryRed wrote: »
    Where do I download Resogun from?

I'm assuming you can do it from HERE

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Tried Remote Play. Unfortunately I've discovered my Wi-Fi is too ****ty to use it properly :(

If your vita and PS are on the same network they'll connect locally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

COYVB wrote: »
    If your vita and PS are on the same network they'll connect locally

They are on the same network. I'll try it again tomorrow but just there, it couldn't even play cutscenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

about 20 people queuing down in clarehall gamestop till the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Wing126 wrote: »

You don't have to use Wi-Fi apparently. It seems you can sync the ps4 with the vita without using the internet. It's in a reviews somewhere on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Did anyone update straight away via USB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

have you taken it out to test the hdmi connection? Because you really, really should. That'd be a serious kick in the stones on Xmas morning

Tested mine with the HDMI cable that came with the console and the cheap 5 quid one I got on Ebay for the PS3, both work perfectly with no issues.

**** me Res0gun is all I expected and more, already addicted, for its few flaws, Contrast looks very good as well.

**** me Res0gun is all I expected and more, already addicted, for its few flaws, Contrast looks very good as well.

What blasphemy is this? Resogun has no flaws

HEATHEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

I really envy people who got the bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Hi lads I'm trying to set up a psn account username and I get to the last screen and its saying "an error occurred during communication with the server" . It downloaded the update in no time and everything seems to be working fine . Any help please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone that has an Xbox One want to trade for my PS4? Unfortunately I spoke too fast about my joy with the controller.

What blasphemy is this? Resogun has no flaws

HEATHEN

Was saying Contrast has a few flaws :pac: Res0gun is the ****!

server is being hammered by all the new connections

set up a PSN account on your PC instead. See if that works (unless that's what you're doing)

Was saying Contrast has a few flaws :pac: Res0gun is the ****!

Oh. As you were then...

miralize wrote: »
    Anyone that has an Xbox One want to trade for my PS4? Unfortunately I spoke too fast about my joy with the controller.

Ah here FFS. You've had the thing for what, an hour or so? Stuck it up and you'll get used to it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You'll have no problem selling it...just do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Im just going to take a chance. I don't want to disturb the box. At this stage if it wasn't right I would be waiting on a replacement anyway I'd say.

Come on, tell us what you do not like about it, if you liked the DS3 I am not sure how you can not like the DS4, have 5 friends over and they all love it.

Ah here FFS. You've had the thing for what, an hour or so? Stuck it up and you'll get used to it

Yeah, except for the fact that I literally & physically cant use it due to my disability.But sure I can just break & reset my bones & then untighten my hand muscles.

I would sell it, but I dont want to be waiting around for a few months for an Xbox to become available.

For those worried about download speeds on PSN, they are vastly improved, it is launch night and Res0gun and Contrast were downloaded in a half hour and that is 3 gigs on 24Mb line.

Yeah, except for the fact that I literally & physically cant use it due to my disability.But sure I can just break & reset my bones & then untighten my hand muscles.

I would sell it, but I dont want to be waiting around for a few months for an Xbox to become available.

I'm not sure you'll have too much more luck with the XBO controller either tbh... they're not THAT different

Is it due to the smaller analog sticks?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyone want to swap my killzone shadowfall for either fifa or need for speed? PM if interested.

I'm not sure you'll have too much more luck with the XBO controller either tbh... they're not THAT different

I have no issue with the 360 controller. None. Its the analog placement. The controller is fine, I just cant use it.

• Advertisement

riggerman wrote: »
    Hi lads I'm trying to set up a psn account username and I get to the last screen and its saying "an error occurred during communication with the server" . It downloaded the update in no time and everything seems to be working fine . Any help please

Had that the first time I tried, second time it worked like a charm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement