Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

D-K wrote: »
    Were smyths selling nba 2k14?

Argos have Nba2k14 for 58.99

I've reserved one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Also getting this message when trying multiplayer

"You must be signed into playstation network and ea servers to access online features

I am online as I downloaded resogn. How do I know if I am a PS plus member? I signed up but it is not obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Anyone with Killzone that might want knack?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Mine is working flawlessly, Chinese console from a mega bundle, I updated to 1.51 on my first power on with a USB key. Psn download speeds are excellent at the moment. THE FUTURE IS HERE!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

mozattack wrote: »
    Also getting this message when trying multiplayer

"You must be signed into playstation network and ea servers to access online features

I am online as I downloaded resogn. How do I know if I am a PS plus member? I signed up but it is not obvious

There's a plus by your name when you look at yourself on the friends list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Help!

My headphones are working but the sound is really low and can't be turned up. Any ideas?

Anyone have same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Anyone have same problem?
    Try the PlayStation button and then there is an option for volume.

http://kotaku.com/tips-for-using-the-playstation-4-1465228783

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Goofypr

D-K wrote: »
    Were smyths selling nba 2k14?

Smyths in carrickmunes did not have Nbak game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,852 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I know there is a swap thread but I think there will be a lot of PS4 game swap requests coming up.....Like anyone want my copy of Killzone for their AC Black Flag? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Ugh. This queue is no fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

My f*cking ps4 wont be here until tomorrow i'd say. Its getting shipped from england, and the courier just picked it up today, and it has to get shipped to nothern ireland to parcel motel, then to my local PM branch..................ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Grayditch wrote: »
    Ugh. This queue is no fun.

Make it fun. Suddenly suffer from tourettes or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Killzone is gawjuss <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Amazon.com have 1 year PS+ for $30 (€22!) for those of you with american PSN accounts. It's a black friday deal so it may be gone by tomorrow....

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Setting mine up now :D (got the killzone mega bundle)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

CombatCow wrote: »
    Amazon.com have 1 year PS+ for $30 (€22!) for those of you with american PSN accounts. It's a black friday deal so it may be gone by tomorrow....

Bought!

Everyone enjoying the console? Hopefully tonight there will be more than 70 people on FIFA it won't take me 15 minutes to find a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Also, for anyone interested there's a lightning deal on amazon.co.uk for Official PS4 Connect 'N' Charge Kit

Deal live at 12:15pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

the 14 day playstation+ free trial, how do you activate that?.. do you need to purchase it first? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Took me approx 8 mins to Download Resogun on efibre and update took about 2mins! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,852 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Colm on 2FM just had a guy on who was queuing to get a PS4 with his brother this morning. They are on the way home now with their breakfast roll to set it up and lash into fifa and killzone. Colm wants them to ring back in later and tell him how they're getting on. Great buzz today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Picked up the console along with BF4 and AC4 at 9 this morning from smyths in blanch, looking forward to getting stuck in.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

Can't get the mic working on the DS4,

Would be great full for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Picked it up this morning . Some Que there. Have it now. Will hopefully find some time tonight to play if not Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Well looks like I have the BLOD. Updated to 1.51 fine with USB stuck. Downloaded resign, slightly worried when app wouldn't launch. Then battlefield patch said it couldn't update. Turned off system and now BLOD. Going to try another couple of hdmi cables but don't think it's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

Probably a crazy question but is there any reports of anyone being able to walk in and buy a PS4 anywhere without a pre-order?

Somehow missed this massive thread.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Sean^DCT4 wrote: »
    Probably a crazy question but is there any reports of anyone being able to walk in and buy a PS4 anywhere without a pre-order?

Apart from people waiting outside last night and this morning, no I haven't heard of any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Well looks like I have the BLOD. Updated to 1.51 fine with USB stuck. Downloaded resign, slightly worried when app wouldn't launch. Then battlefield patch said it couldn't update. Turned off system and now BLOD. Going to try another couple of hdmi cables but don't think it's that.

Aw jaysus, im sick for ya man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Hopefully you don't . Try the hdmi cable and if all fails bring it back pronto to where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Does anyone know how long it takes to charge the DS4 via the USB on the PS4 and via phone charger?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Did you try holding down the power button for 7 seconds?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement