Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mileslow

What are the free ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

mileslow wrote: »
    What are the free ones?

Warframe
    War Thunder

And with PsPlus (arguably not free)
    Resogun
    Contrast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

mileslow wrote: »
    What are the free ones?

If you have PS+ then you get Resogun, Contrast, Warframe and some other one for free. Great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mileslow

Don't have PS+ but will obviously have to subscribe once I pick up the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Also I was not expecting a physical copy of Killzone with the Megabundle. Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Anyone sign in having issues here for the last 20mins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

brijay wrote: »
    Anyone sign in having issues here for the last 20mins!

The store hasn't loaded for me in the last while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

mozattack wrote: »
    Help!

My headphones are working but the sound is really low and can't be turned up. Any ideas?

That's par for the course. the bundled headphones are a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 29,852 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

COYVB wrote: »
    That's par for the course. the bundled headphones are a joke

Isn't there a button you press to get to volume controls?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my brother tried to get his 14 day free trial...asked him for credit card info...was put in correct numerous times and it said the CC is not valid. fcuk off like!!

• Advertisement

If you have PS+ then you get Resogun, Contrast, Warframe and some other one for free. Great deal.

Warframe, DC universe online, planetside 2 and something else I can't remember of the top of my head are free to everyone, not just PS+ users

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Isn't there a button you press to get to volume controls?

There's volume control on the menu under devices I think, but it doesn't make a difference. The headphones are complete garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

MarkY91 wrote: »
    my brother tried to get his 14 day free trial...asked him for credit card info...was put in correct numerous times and it said the CC is not valid. fcuk off like!!

Could be a side effect of the PSN getting hammered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

How's the audio quality from the controller to earphones? I need to rely on that because I'll be using a PC monitor.

my ps4 is so loud :S its louder than my ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

My Dad laughed when I told him about the BLOD. I think I cured global warming my icy stare back was so cold,

Taking all my self control not to run out and buy a Wii U and Mario 3D World. Was all set for big gaming weekend.

I think Dice deliberately sabotaged my PS4 with the patch as they knew I'd be too good at it and wanted people to get practice in so they could stand a chance against me. I'll take it as a compliment.

Joking eases my pain.

Enjoy yer consoles lad! I'll see ye on it next week. I think I have to stop looking at the thread for a while and just sit amongst my games and controllers screaming "Why!" constantly.

Ah I'll be grand it's just another week wait, there's plenty of people who have to wait longer out there, and in the scheme of things, it's not really a problem.

e_e wrote: »
    How's the audio quality from the controller to earphones? I need to rely on that because I'll be using a PC monitor.

Awful of you're using the mono bud that came with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

COYVB wrote: »
    Awful of you're using the mono bud that came with it
    Oh no way am I using that. I'm talking about through decent ear/headphones.

e_e wrote: »
    Oh no way am I using that. I'm talking about through decent ear/headphones.

Then you'll be fine, mic won't work with older gaming headsets though

MarkY91 wrote: »
    my ps4 is so loud :S its louder than my ps3.

Really, mine is pretty damn quiet, it can barely be heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

How loud is the fan in the console, my launch day ps3 is like a Hoover sometimes

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Mine is fairly loud but that's cos it's installing BF4 from the disk. Was quiet before it started trashing the bluray.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's quiet tbh.

It's so beautiful :cool:

1475880_10152216676820312_1256345381_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

Can't log on to save my life.

Are there demos up on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,852 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Pulsing blue light is usually handshake it seems but nothing working, tried it in every hdmi port in my tv. The fact it's not starting in safe mode though means it's prob not a handshake.

On to Sony now, courier picking it up Tuesday, should have a new console by Thursday or Friday. Might as well just head back in to work!

Time to ring Gamestop and see why the hell my other pre-order didn't arrive! I'm usually very polite on the phone but I think my mood might not be condusive to that this afternoon!

Ah that's crap man, hope you get a speedy resolution!

so says my friend. it seems only my ps4 is loud :S its not even enclosed in a place where it will overheat. call of duty has stopped installing so im only on the UI so it has no reason to be vibrating this much. ill turn it off and back on

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Can't wait to for Sony to announce how many they have sold in Europe!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Played some warframe and it is great on ps4 too. Anyone tried to merge your pc account? In account section I can't get it done...

• Advertisement

ok i just restarted my ps4. and when i turn it on, it makes a weird noise inside and straight away the fan is in overdrive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement