Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

You know you're tired when you're watching live streams of people playing Warthunder and you start trying to control the plane.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fifa is friggin awesome,been playing it since 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 29,852 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

fifa is friggin awesome,been playing it since 4pm

Much difference from the last gen version?

In Resogun, what causes the humans to be released from the POD, and When the Keeper is announced, does that mean they are after a freed human?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Warthunder - awesome.

I really love how there is nothing to Play on next gen... I still haven't even unpacked NFS rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

Loving FIFA!!

Can't get the Mic working on the Mono headset.

Anyone's mic working ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭3206jake

sheehy83 wrote: »

In Resogun, what causes the humans to be released from the POD, and When the Keeper is announced, does that mean they are after a freed human?

It's like playing FIFA 15!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Anyone experiencing frozen screens and general lagginess? Ive been frozen on a blue intermediate screen here the last 10 mins, with the ambient ps system music playing in the background. Ive seen a lot of lagginess too, in performing certain things

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RampantRichie

I've just watched an hour plus long download from start to finish. Thanks a bunch eircom...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Every thing is so fast, bar my upload speed.

played BF4 and then made and signed into a new facebook account(real name but it's just going to be for games), not sure what facebook will show as I don't mind people I know (online friends included) but I'd rather not have randomers knowing it. The options say to show the profile pic and name but then there's also an option on friends to share it.

After being rather confused in BF4 due to the new controller, control scheme, and console I suck for a while so after getting a nice little kill streak I'm now uploading that to facebook. I don't think I'll ever use streaming but this I will.

Bit of work still needed on PS4 USB headsets, not sure how to increase chat volume and it all seems to be coming from the game audio. I do have the option of hooking the DS4 into the headset in 2 ways but will leave it for now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Anyone experiencing frozen screens and general lagginess? Ive been frozen on a blue intermediate screen here the last 10 mins, with the ambient ps system music playing in the background. Ive seen a lot of lagginess too, in performing certain things

Had something like that earlier when I tried to watch Netflix(stayed on the blue swirly screen) - didn't want to power it down.
    Had the camera plugged in(:o) and said [Playstation] and the talk icon appeared on the bottom of the screen with an option to say [Back], which I did and it worked.
    Thought of the camera as a gimmick, but after that, it's staying plugged in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sheehy83 wrote: »

Ya it definitely feels like a proper football game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

PSN is getting hammered tonight some issues but that was to be expected

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭xgwishyx

Did anyone else get their PS4 on preorder which was delivered today but without the money being taken yet? Happened to a mate and I just think it's weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

God i hate the new button layout for aim and fire on bf4. why the hell did they haveto change what was perfect? Hope to god they change it back or at least give the option to change.

What's the playroom and library for?

hallo dare wrote: »
    God i hate the new button layout for aim and fire on bf4. why the hell did they haveto change what was perfect? Hope to god they change it back or at least give the option to change.

Because 360 players bitch a lot.

What's the playroom and library for?

Libary is your games, anything for the PS4 you've added. In my case it was the PSN plus games and free AC4 DLC as well as Killzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

3206jake wrote: »
    It's like playing FIFA 15!!!

So it is more or less the same as Fifa 10?

Am I the only one who thinks Fifa hasnt changed much since 2010?

And I am not a fifa hater by any means... In my life I have bought Fifa 95, 96, 97, 98... 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (i think) and 2013 and no 2014 and it just feels the same... it feels more like a season update for fifa 2010 than a new game? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Playroom is for messing about with the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

xgwishyx wrote: »
    Did anyone else get their PS4 on preorder which was delivered today but without the money being taken yet? Happened to a mate and I just think it's weird?

Yea happened me I was refunded
    my ps4 hasn't delivered yet tho they never sent mine by express its stuck in the post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 RampantRichie

Soon many red arrows in conquest...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

xgwishyx wrote: »

I looked up this morning and the 399 was in pending but it never made it to the statement.

They will take the money soon but for now I have a free PS4.

If you install the game do you still need the cd in drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

If you install the game do you still need the cd in drive?

For disc purchased games yes you do. If you try to start the game without the cd in it prompts you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Cannot get the hang of Resogun at all, sometimes when it says "Keepers detected", I can get a human, other times he just dies in the box despite nothing shooting it.

Edit: Ah I think I get it, you have to shoot the enemies glowing green before they leave.

For disc purchased games yes you do. If you try to start the game without the cd in it prompts you.

aw :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Is Music Unlimited down for everybody? apart from that everything else seems to be running buttery smooth for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Question for anyone who may know. If you put a deposit on a game as in pay the 5 euro is that holding onto a copy of the game for you for example they should be keeping u a copy of the game so if it sells out theres one waiting for you??

Is that how it works?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Question for anyone who may know. If you put a deposit on a game as in pay the 5 euro is that holding onto a copy of the game for you for example they should be keeping u a copy of the game so if it sells out theres one waiting for you??

Is that how it works?

As far as I know they'll hold it for 48hrs.
    Why should they hold stock indefinitely for E5 when they can sell it for E60?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement