Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

How do you have your headset connected for game audio but not have your mic showing in the party lobby? Sound either just comes through tv or just comes through headset. I did get it working through both and volume sign didnt show up in the lobby but I dunno what I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'd totally go for that, it's probably been mentioned before, but can I buy it with a US account and play it with my regular Irish account?

Yeah, so I have been told here. Once you do it on your primary PS4 I think you are good to go. However, I can't confirm until they allow us to redeem codes again.

Which is annoying, cause that amazon deal could be ending soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Xenji wrote: »
    You are better off trading it in and getting another game for €20 in Gamestop, it is a pretty good deal.

GameStop aren't doing that anymore. They wanted €41 + killzone for AC4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I downloaded some apps from the UK store BBC iPlayer, BBC News and BBC Sport apps. They will only open when signed in with my UK PSN and they have a padlock on them on my normal account. What's that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

lertsnim wrote: »
    I downloaded some apps from the UK store BBC iPlayer, BBC News and BBC Sport apps. They will only open when signed in with my UK PSN and they have a padlock on them on my normal account. What's that about?

Region specific. I can use Hulu on my US account, but I've to go down the VPN route to access it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

GameStop aren't doing that anymore. They wanted €41 + killzone for AC4.

That was quick, got AC4 for €20 on Friday.

Dcully wrote: »
    Noooo! keep him here please
    He was as bad over there for months but well said.

Oh I remember. It's why I stopped posting over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I can confirm Xtravision give €40 for the bundled killzone :-) happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Speaking of games that look retro ;)

ku-xlarge.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

mozattack wrote: »
    The rest of PS4 is crap so I am not a fanboy, with BF4 I wouldn't even consider buying it
    Joke's on you, spending over 400 euro on ONE game where I and most others here are enjoying a whole wealth of titles. Your loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

e_e wrote: »
    Joke's on you, spending over 400 euro on ONE game where I and most others here are enjoying a whole wealth of titles. Your loss.

I actually thought Resogun was sh1te first few goes I had of it, had a few more goes yesterday and today and I'm actually getting into it, it's interesting when you get the jist of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyone now when code redeem will be enabled again? i want to buy US psn cards from amazon so i can buy NFS on the US store..hopefully its sometimes this evening

MarkY91 wrote: »
    anyone now when code redeem will be enabled again? i want to buy US psn cards from amazon so i can buy NFS on the US store..hopefully its sometimes this evening

Can you not do so from the PS3 or webstore?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Can you not do so from the PS3 or webstore?

as far as i know, you need US specific psn card codes to download form the US store.

i just redeemed my assasins creed codes so seems like sony enabled code redeem again guys

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

MarkY91 wrote: »
    as far as i know, you need US specific psn card codes to download form the US store.

i just redeemed my assasins creed codes so seems like sony enabled code redeem again guys

Think it was fixed around 10 last night according to yosps twitter....

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Im Loving Resogun.

probably my favourite game so far on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Here is an odd question but please indulge me.
    Does anyone have swirl marks/light scratches on the shiny black part of their PS4 ?
    It's obviously going to happen when you give it a wipe to get dust, fingeprints etc.. off, but reading below some people are suspecting that some came from the factory marked like this, indicating they were possibly used for demos.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ps4-swirl-marks-on-shiny-black-plastic.453520883/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

So how do I know when my DS4 has finished charging?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

add me up for some resogun coop, havent tried that yet

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

BArra wrote: »
    add me up for some resogun coop, havent tried that yet

Dying to play some Resogun co op I'll be on later if you want a game. Psn:Gamer7746

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 bagsofballs

To get did of the padlock you need to activate your ps4 from the user you downloaded it on, got blacklight retribution from the us store (free by the way) and had the padlock until I activated the ps4 that user

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

So how do I know when my DS4 has finished charging?

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5048
    When charging is complete, the light bar turns off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mozattack has been given a lengthy vacation. Can we please request in future to please report posters who are acting up rather than engage with them - replying only drags the thread further off course! Cheers folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Question about Resogun; why do the humans sometimes die inside their box while waiting to be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I need to find some sort of guide for Resogun because it is all a bit confusing for me atm. Human in danger it says but i'm not able to find them. Probably very simple once you realise what is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Question about Resogun; why do the humans sometimes die inside their box while waiting to be released?

You need to keep your multiplier up. The 7th and 9th humans are released on multiplier values. From what I can remember for the 7th human to be released you need to have a minimum of 3 and for the 9th it's 4.

W

I need to find some sort of guide for Resogun because it is all a bit confusing for me atm. Human in danger it says but i'm not able to find them. Probably very simple once you realise what is going on

Human in danger is when a ship arrives and is tractor beaming them up. You only have a small window to save him/her so if you want to save them and you can see the ship on screen then you can boost to it and save them. If you cant see it onscreen then you need to boost to it straight away you can get there with boost but you have a very small window to shot the ship. I usually use a bomb if it happens and I cant see it on screen.

W

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Yeah I'd like to know this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

when it announces a keeper, some bad guys come out that are glowing, if you destroy them all you will see a white swoosh type thing go off in the direction of the released human, enabling you to fly over and pick them up and save

im trying to get the trophy to save two humans 1 second apart, its difficult and im flinging them to safety

• Advertisement

BArra wrote: »
    when it announces a keeper, some bad guys come out that are glowing, if you destroy them all you will see a white swoosh type thing go off in the direction of the released human, enabling you to fly over and pick them up and save

im trying to get the trophy to save two humans 1 second apart, its difficult and im flinging them to safety

I did this and I've got a good tip for anyone that wants it.
    The way that I did it was to have one human in the ship and shoot the other human on the ground as he hops up keep shooting him until hes about to go into the pod beam and then boost through with the other human on board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement