Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Aren't you supposed to get a downloadable copy of DRIVE CLUB if you sign up to PSN+ ?????

Where can i download this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

ION08 wrote: »
    Aren't you supposed to get a downloadable copy of DRIVE CLUB if you sign up to PSN+ ?????

Where can i download this?

It has been delayed till next year.

Xenji wrote: »
    It has been delayed till next year.

Well that sucks :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

lertsnim wrote: »
    I need to find some sort of guide for Resogun because it is all a bit confusing for me atm. Human in danger it says but i'm not able to find them. Probably very simple once you realise what is going on

If the human is out of their box you will have an arrow at your ship pointing you in the direction of the human.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Niska wrote: »
    Hmm,.Iv had it charging for nearly 5 hours now though. No change in the lightbar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Hmm,.Iv had it charging for nearly 5 hours now though. No change in the lightbar.

What colour is the lightbar?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Well that sucks :-/

It does but it is better than releasing an incomplete, buggy game IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its a beautiful machine isn't it <3 The leap between call of duty PS3 to PS4 is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i just got NFS. anyone who has it, you should add me :D PSN is below.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i just got NFS. anyone who has it, you should add me :D PSN is below.

I've got it but the OCD in me wont let me move past KZ until I have all the singleplayer trophies. I had to stop playing ReSoGun in order to get them. I've only 2 to go and have them both past the 50% point so will jump onto NFS then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

So I finally got around to bf4 and this is what all the fuss is about? It looks quite mediocre tbh and no way as good looking as killzone. Still enjoying it all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

cloud493 wrote: »
    Its a beautiful machine isn't it <3The leap between call of duty PS3 to PS4 is shocking.

seriously? call of duty is the thing thats impressed me most! the graphics are beyond amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

From the screenshots I've seen, that's hard to believe, but I haven't played it, to be fair.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    seriously? call of duty is the thing thats impressed me most! the graphics are beyond amazing.

I actually read that as him being impressed with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Robyn Banks

got a ps4 on friday and my controller has completely stopped working, anybody got a number for sony Ireland or whatever number would be the best for getting this sorted out quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

i can sign in to psn go on the store and all. but when i play fifa and try to play a match online it wont let me. says opponent not found. been tryin the past two days to get a game online. this happen anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

how do I get friends on PS+ ? Got PS4, most of my friends don't care about gaming and I know only 1 person with playstation - don't want to add him ... how do you find friends (for playstation, in real life i think im fine) ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

got a ps4 on friday and my controller has completely stopped working, anybody got a number for sony Ireland or whatever number would be the best for getting this sorted out quickly?

Assuming it's fully charged and you’re still not getting a response, your controller may not be properly calibrated. In this instance, connect the DualShock 4 to your console using the provided Micro USB cable, and push the PlayStation button again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

198321 wrote: »
    how do I get friends on PS+ ? Got PS4, most of my friends don't care about gaming and I know only 1 person with playstation - don't want to add him ... how do you find friends (for playstation, in real life i think im fine) ? :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055114713&page=22

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

I had problem to with my pad too, touch pad stopped working. The number for playstation support is: 0818 365 065

there is a reset button on the back of the pad, push something into the hole for 10 seconds and the pad will reset. connect up to you ps4 using the charger lead and try to see if that fixes your pad. Unfortunately mine has to be sent back to sony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Was just thinking, I've work from 7-5 all this week, I don't want to leave my Playstation for that long :-( :pac: really impressed!!

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    You need to keep your multiplier up. The 7th and 9th humans are released on multiplier values. From what I can remember for the 7th human to be released you need to have a minimum of 3 and for the 9th it's 4.

W

Even though I know this now I still haven't rescued either of these humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I don't think I ever enjoyed a quiet weekend in as much as this weekend with the PS4. I won't be able to get "Human lost" and "MULTIPAYER LOST" out of my head all week

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I got a name reveal request off someone on my friends list, im presuming a boardsie. I opened it and it said the guy wanted me to reveal my real name. Strange feature to have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I got a name reveal request off someone on my friends list, im presuming a boardsie. I opened it and it said the guy wanted me to reveal my real name. Strange feature to have.

You're in there man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    I actually read that as him being impressed with it.

I am impressed with it :p Its lovely. Only bigger leap would be between say, killzone 3 and shadowfall, but there's a 2 year difference between those games besides the generational leap.

How is remote play working out for people?

It has been okay for me. I find Resogun suffers from a lot of macroblocking but NFS works quite well. I'm going to buy some of the powerline adapters tomorrow so I can get a wired connection for the PS4. That should improve performance. Right?

Lads so whats the story with the speaker on the DS4? I have only heard it being utilised in Resogun and its a nice little touch i must admit, but i also have COD ghosts and NFS rivals and not a peep out of the DS4 speaker!?!?

I mean it would be perfect to hear the police radio chatter in NFS through the DS4 speaker or the corporal/generals comments when playing COD... Seems like a massive oversight or do i have to activate a setting somewhere!?! :confused:

Lads so whats the story with the speaker on the DS4? I have only heard it being utilised in Resogun and its a nice little touch i must admit, but i also have COD ghosts and NFS rivals and not a peep out of the DS4 speaker!?!?

I mean it would be perfect to hear the police radio chatter in NFS through the DS4 speaker or the corporal/generals comments when playing COD... Seems like a massive oversight or do i have to activate a setting somewhere!?! :confused:

It's used for the audiologs on KZ aswell.

• Advertisement

beercr8te wrote: »
    I had problem to with my pad too, touch pad stopped working. The number for playstation support is: 0818 365 065

there is a reset button on the back of the pad, push something into the hole for 10 seconds and the pad will reset. connect up to you ps4 using the charger lead and try to see if that fixes your pad. Unfortunately mine has to be sent back to sony.

The UP button on my D Pad was a lot harder to press than other buttons. Went back to smyths the next day and they swapped it for a new one on the spot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement