Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

spider_pig wrote: »
    Finally got my ps4 :)
    I'm trying to play online it's saying I must be signed in even tho I am signed in?
    Is there something I'm missing or is it down
    Iv tried battle field and cod,both unavailable

Have you downloaded the updates for both games? I had the same thing with FIFA until I downloaded the latest patch.

Also do you have a PS+ subscription as that is needed to play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Well bf4 is crashing today like some thing else. Frustrating. Back to rosegun

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Anyone know how to download "Flower" (free if you own on ps3) and "Black light" on ps4 ?

It finally arrived =]] currently downloading "War Thunder" .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Have you downloaded the updates for both games? I had the same thing with FIFA until I downloaded the latest patch.

Also do you have a PS+ subscription as that is needed to play online.

I have the ps+
    How do I down load the updates I'm signed in and just put the disc in does it do it automatically?
    It didn't seem to do it for me here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Anyone know how to download "Flower" (free if you own on ps3) and "Black light" on ps4 ?

Flower should be already in your library if you bought it already. I think Black Light isn't out till later in the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

nocoverart wrote: »
    Flower should be already in your library if you bought it already. I think Black Light isn't out till later in the week.

What do you mean, in my library ?, is there a download list on ps4, like on ps3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

spider_pig wrote: »
    I have the ps+
    How do I down load the updates I'm signed in and just put the disc in does it do it automatically?
    It didn't seem to do it for me here

Eject the game and put it in again, sometimes when you put the game in for the first time it will just install the game and not the latest patch.

What do you mean, in my library ?, is there a download list on ps4, like on ps3 ?

There's a little library icon on the xmb or whatever they call it, but just look for the game in the store and it should be free for you to download. Beautiful game on the PS4 BTW :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

You need to create a US account if you want to get Blacklight. For Flower, go to the store, and 'buy' it. If you already own it, it should say 'Free'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You need to create a US account if you want to get Blacklight. For Flower, go to the store, and 'buy' it. If you already own it, it should say 'Free'.

Worked like that for me with Soundshapes.

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »

No point creating a US account just for that game, It's out for EU later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

nocoverart wrote: »
    No point creating a US account just for that game, It's out for EU later in the week.

Its also handy for buying stuff off the US store. No harm in having one for future purposes anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is there a set price in Ireland or do different shops have different prices? I told myself I wasn't going to get one right away, now I'm tempted though. But I'm just wondering what the price situation is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is there a set price in Ireland or do different shops have different prices? I told myself I wasn't going to get one right away, now I'm tempted though. But I'm just wondering what the price situation is?

Should be a set RRP of 399 for the console 440 for bundle pack and 499 for killzone mega bundle

In rose gun what are the keepers? Keep killing my humans :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

the keepers are the green glowing guys. the voice will say keepers spotted, you go find them and kill them all, then you'll see a beam of energy shooting off to a human containment box, freeing the human. follow that, pick the human up and chuck them into the green beam of light

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

This may be helpful to anyone who wants to upgrade their PS4 hard drive.

Guide: How To Install A New HDD In A PlayStation 4

And yes, those are my stubby thumbs in the pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Otacon wrote: »
    This may be helpful to anyone who wants to upgrade their PS4 hard drive.

Guide: How To Install A New HDD In A PlayStation 4

And yes, those are my stubby thumbs in the pictures.

i'm torn!.....i see those 1.5TB drives on sale for 110 shipped, but there is the whole hybrid drive vs. 7200rpm drive speed debate.

The data is inconsistent, i wonder if this 1.5TB drive would be a good option speed wise?....you should conduct some tests!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Very disappointed with Killzone so far, the shooting doesn't feel satisfying in it at all.

COYVB wrote: »
    the keepers are the green glowing guys. the voice will say keepers spotted, you go find them and kill them all, then you'll see a beam of energy shooting off to a human containment box, freeing the human. follow that, pick the human up and chuck them into the green beam of light

Thanks. Some times I used to get it but never knew what I had to kill . Now I'll save them :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

jenjenten wrote: »
    i'm torn!.....i see those 1.5TB drives on sale for 110 shipped, but there is the whole hybrid drive vs. 7200rpm drive speed debate.

The data is inconsistent, i wonder if this 1.5TB drive would be a good option speed wise?....you should conduct some tests!

If I had the expertise I would but the majority of my analysis would be "eh... yeah, it's fairly fast."

Anyway, I went with size over speed as I am a digital hoarder. Regardless, the process doesn't change so it should be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I'm loving War Thunder so far. Pretty much haven't played anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is that basically a kinda follow up to that other War someting Plane fighting game on PS3? I saw War Frame there, not sure which to try first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got the sony charging stand and red controller today, pretty nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Have you played any of the Ace Combat games, if so how does it compare, damm Res0gun addiction is keeping me away from other games :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

CptMackey wrote: »
    Thanks. Some times I used to get it but never knew what I had to kill . Now I'll save them :pac:

Yeah, they don't really explain it all that well to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

CombatCow wrote: »
    Got the sony charging stand and red controller today, pretty nice!

How much was the charging dock ?
    How much was the controller ?
    Where did you get them ?

if you dont mind me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Johner wrote: »
    Very disappointed with Killzone so far, the shooting doesn't feel satisfying in it at all.

The level design is also terrible in it, don't know what they were thinking when they designed some the levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Resogun is absurdly addictive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement