Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just cleared resogun, my eyes are bleeding

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

This fella is having a laugh. €900 for an opened knack bundle!!

http://m.donedeal.ie/for-sale/games/6092099

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Bombing things in War Thunder, while listening to Vangelis on Music Unlimited all through the heaphones from the controller is pretty majestic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Grayditch wrote: »
    Bombing things in War Thunder, while listening to Vangelis on Music Unlimited all through the heaphones from the controller is pretty majestic.

Have you moved on from Tier 1 yet, I'm planning on moving to another country and getting those up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Yeah, I have a couple of planes from Tier 2, I think.

Only copped tonight, I should be researching other nations planes, alright. It's been a very Soviet Affair, so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Grayditch wrote: »
    Yeah, I have a couple of planes from Tier 2, I think.

Only copped tonight, I should be researching other nations planes, alright. It's been a very Soviet Affair, so far.

Lol u r never off that game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Hi all. Going to trade in killzone and have it down to one of three games. Assassins creed, call of duty ghosts or war thunder. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

ccull123 wrote: »
    Hi all. Going to trade in killzone and have it down to one of three games. Assassins creed, call of duty ghosts or war thunder. Any suggestions?

War Thunder is free so you're sorted there. If your decision is then between the other two, ACIV trumps COD every day of the week - at least IMO.

Otacon wrote: »
    War Thunder is free so you're sorted there. If your decision is then between the other two, ACIV trumps COD every day of the week - at least IMO.

ACIV was a very pleasent suprise its everything that ACIII wanted to be

Otacon wrote: »

Thanks. Is war thunder free on PlayStation plus?

• Advertisement

ccull123 wrote: »
    Thanks. Is war thunder free on PlayStation plus?

Nope. Free to play. There are micro-transactions etc. but I haven't need them yet.

Are they planning tanks in warthunder?

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Are they planning tanks in warthunder?

Tanks - and naval battles too.

flynner13 wrote: »
    Got €52.50 trade in at HMV for Killzone towards BF4.

Gamestop offered me €28, they're scumbags!

Was the killzone you traded in part of a killzone bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Where's the best place to trade in Killzone lads?

HMV seems like a winner there. It's the one that came in the Megabundle I have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Killzone will be going to the Atari Landfill site by the sounds of it! ALong with FIFA hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Killzone will be going to the Atari Landfill site by the sounds of it! ALong with FIFA hopefully

Yeah, I'm hoping to get Killzone and Knack, 2 for a tenner in February :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Hey I'm actually enjoying Killzone but if Knack goes below a tenner too then all the better. The game has me intrigued again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭happytramp

A lot of overly dramatic reactions to Killzone here, It's a good enough game with an exceptional level of presentation. The AI isn't nearly as good as Killzone 2 though and the Vectan guns are underwhelming. If you want full Killzone experience play on hard, go for Helgast guns and shoot from the hip. Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mileslow

e_e wrote: »
    Hey I'm actually enjoying Killzone but if Knack goes below a tenner too then all the better. The game has me intrigued again. :)

I'd definitely pick Knack up for a tenner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Called Sony Ireland as a previous poster here mentioned I should do about the rubber coming off the left stick of my ps4 dualshock controller. I have to send it my registered post to somewhere in Watford in the UK and they'll investigate and if they think it's faulty they'll send me a new one otherwise they'll return the one I sent them. All the while I won't have a controller to use as I only have one at the minute. Not a great service at all imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Called Sony Ireland as a previous poster here mentioned I should do about the rubber coming off the left stick of my ps4 dualshock controller. I have to send it my registered post to somewhere in Watford in the UK and they'll investigate and if they think it's faulty they'll send me a new one otherwise they'll return the one I sent them. All the while I won't have a controller to use as I only have one at the minute. Not a great service at all imo.
    Did you try contacting the place you bought it? I've heard of stories that some places will give you one no quibbles with places like amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Did you try contacting the place you bought it? I've heard of stories that some places will give you one no quibbles with places like amazon.

Haven't contacted Harvey Norman out in Blanch yet. Might be worth a shot I guess if they even have any controllers left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Haven't contacted Harvey Norman out in Blanch yet. Might be worth a shot I guess if they even have any controllers left.

They had plenty of DS4 controllers in Harvey's Waterford store yesterday evening anywho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Contacted Amazon about my controller problems, the guy offered me £5 refund. When I pointed out they were selling a new controller for £49, and £5 doesn't really count for much, he went away for a few mins and offered me the cost of a new controller. I offered to send mine back to them and he just said to keep it.

You really can't beat Amazon for customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I wouldn't say knack is quite worth the 64.99 price tag, but I'm loving it as it stands. Dunno what the reviews are on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Only got 32.5 for killzone in HMV today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

:( sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

:( sigh

Like I said guys, CeX stores will give you €42 cash for Killzone.

CeX: Killzone price

Just bring some photo id with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Bound to happen, they know well that there's only a small library of titles available for launch on both consoles, so buy giving you eff all as a trade in, they'll maximise profits when they resell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement