Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Anyone having trouble logging onto the store?
    Can log onto battlefield mp either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Questions about remote play:
    I have two accounts on my PS4, can I only use remote play with the same account that I have on my Vita?
    If yes, can I transfer save data between accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

danthefan wrote: »
    Questions about remote play:
    I have two accounts on my PS4, can I only use remote play with the same account that I have on my Vita?
    If yes, can I transfer save data between accounts?

I think so, I was messing around with it and it would only work with the same account.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

For anyone who wants to watch the VGX awards tonight, it is being streamed here and we should see some new games announced and new footage from games we already know about, it is starting at 11 pm our time, so just over a hour and a half to wait.

http://www.spike.com/netstorage/events/vgx/live.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Have been asked to change my password by the ps4 through Sony online and I get the bloody link and its broken when I click on it. Can't change my password now and I can't play online which is a pain. Anybody get this? Why the hell do I need to change the bloody thing

• Advertisement

CptMackey wrote: »
    Have been asked to change my password by the ps4 through Sony online and I get the bloody link and its broken when I click on it. Can't change my password now and I can't play online which is a pain. Anybody get this? Why the hell do I need to change the bloody thing

Have you tried going through this link https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/login.action?troubleSignIn=true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Destiny release date sept 9 ,2014...Well that sucks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Xenji wrote: »

Ya get a link and its no good. Says page not found. :/

Have the night to my self and can't even get online

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Illinformed

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help. Bought my PS4 today and i've spend the last 4 hours trying to get it to download the 1.5 software update but no joy. It keeps saying preparing to install. Not sure what to do now.
    Can anyone help? or has someone come across this problem and resolved it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help. Bought my PS4 today and i've spend the last 4 hours trying to get it to download the 1.5 software update but no joy. It keeps saying preparing to install. Not sure what to do now.
    Mine stared doing that with killzone, just uninstalled and installed it again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Install via USB instead of online.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Illinformed

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Mine stared doing that with killzone, just uninstalled and installed it again.

Hi, Thanks. I've done a factory rest and still having the issue.:(
    Not sure where to go from here?

Ugh the VGX hosts are already pssing me off and it has only been on 2 minutes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I don't think I can watch much more of that unfunny wanker. Might just watch the videos tomorrow

New Boarderlands coming next year, Tales From The Boarderlands, it is a collaboration between Tell Tale Games and Gearbox, sounds and looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

lertsnim wrote: »
    I don't think I can watch much more of that unfunny wanker. Might just watch the videos tomorrow

Oh. VGX is on. Yay. What time do the good announcements start usually?

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Oh. VGX is on. Yay. What time do the good announcements start usually?

They will be doing it all through the 3 hours, a new Boarderlands got announced right off of the bat, you can see it here http://www.spike.com/netstorage/events/vgx/live.html

Must say that world premiere trailer of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition was pretty badass, gonna be out at the end of next month, also the chick that does her voice niceee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xenji wrote: »
    Must say that world premiere trailer of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition was pretty badass, gonna be out at the end of next month.

And our VGX correspondant for the day will be Xenji! :D

Jk lol, but looks cool. More games for 'next gen' the better! :D

DaLad wrote: »
    And our VGX correspondant for the day will be Xenji! :D

Jk lol, but looks cool. More games for 'next gen' the better! :D

It might get messy, the other half is away and the fridge is full of beer, or it was full of beer :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This is the PS4 Megathread.

Any VGX talk belongs in the VGX discussion thread in the Games forum.

F1ngers wrote: »
    This is the PS4 Megathread.

Any VGX talk belongs in the VGX discussion thread in the Games forum.

Can we not talk about the the new PS4 games that are being announced or the new trailers/footage for them?

The new footage of Destiny was pretty sweet, not the biggest FPS fan, but it looks like it has some RPG elements in it as well, certainly upped my interest in the game, pity we have to wait till the 9th of September for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yeah tomb raider :D and its only a month away.

Telltale Games and Game of Thrones :D a match made in heaven and next gen as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Division engine looked really really good. 100% it wount be even close to advertised when it comes to ps4.

Looks like I got finally something to look forward to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Division engine looked really really good. 100% it wount be even close to advertised when it comes to ps4.

Looks like I got finally something to look forward to.

id **** myself if it looked that good on a High spec PC those lighting effects alone will tank frame rates

or

Ubi are talking ****e (again)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

NTMK wrote: »
    id **** myself if it looked that good on a High spec PC those lighting effects alone will tank frame rates

or

Ubi are talking ****e (again)

Exactly, I dont even think PC will be able to handle what they promise. Its still so long until it will be launched, so it has a lot of time to downgrade. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Definitely investing in Tomb Raider. I loved it. Way better then I expected it to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I must still play Tomb Raider that I got with Playstation Plus. That will do me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement