Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Got a good few hours played on the PS4 tonight on a 42 inch led smart TV with surround sound in the sitting room tonight. Absolutely loved it. Was playing NBA and it was class. The detail on a huge screen is cool. I usually just play it on my 37 inch LCD .

Might be time to invest in a new tele :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Got a good few hours played on the PS4 tonight on a 42 inch led smart TV with surround sound in the sitting room tonight. Absolutely loved it. Was playing NBA and it was class. The detail on a huge screen is cool. I usually just play it on my 37 inch LCD .

Might be time to invest in a new tele :)

Hope it was NBA 2k14 and not NBA Live :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Xenji wrote: »
    Hope it was NBA 2k14 and not NBA Live :pac:

Yep it was. The soundtrack on the game is absolutely brilliant. I haven't taken the game out of the machine much since I got it on launch night.

But after playing it on the auld lads TV in the sitting room I really want a new TV.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When you take a screen shot can you apply it then as a background?like you could on the ps3

When you take a screen shot can you apply it then as a background?like you could on the ps3

Unfortunately not, hopefully they add the function in the next patch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Unfortunately not, hopefully they add the function in the next patch.

Ahhh crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

when does the division come out? that and watchdogs will be amazing :D

MarkY91 wrote: »
    when does the division come out? that and watchdogs will be amazing :D

It has not been announced yet, but it looks like it will be a Q4 game going by reports, so your looking at between October and December.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

It has not been announced yet, but it looks like it will be a Q4 game going by reports, so your looking at between October and December.

damn it. at least watchdogs is out in spring

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I wish you could upload videos straight to YouTube :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Looking forward to playing Tomb Raider on PS4. Had it for 360 which I have now sold :) it's a great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    Looking forward to playing Tomb Raider on PS4. Had it for 360 which I have now sold :) it's a great game.

I loved tomb raider, but to pay full price again for slightly improved, but with the same story game .. i don't know .. it's $60 in US

I guess they are mostly aiming at people that have never played it ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

0318_hwu31.gif

iHcmnGP7UT4Rc.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Grayditch wrote: »
    I wish you could upload videos straight to YouTube :/

Is that likely to be implemented at some stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mikey1357

I played and loved Tomb raider on the ps3 and im definitely getting it again on the ps4. who ever loved the previous Tomb raider games will love this one, its a must play

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mikey1357

does anyone know when the 2nd batch of ps4 is available

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is that likely to be implemented at some stage?

It would be great. I've had to upload them to Facebook, which plays the videos in horrific quality by default, so you have to keep clicking HD. I'd rather just have a Youtube account where people I know can check the videos. I just don't like Facebook for videos.

Just incase people did not see this at the VGX awards last night, No Mans Sky looks awesome, best game that was shown, well besides Witcher 3 and Thief

Also the Witcher looks awesome as well, along with Thief.

Any release date for the witcher?

Any release date for the witcher?

It is still down as TBA 2014, say it will either come in the summer or around Q4.

• Advertisement

It is still down as TBA 2014, say it will either come in the summer or around Q4.

Feck sake :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone know where the cheapest place for the stand is? 24 quid is a bit high.

Damn. Saving up points in Blacklight takes an age. I guess that's the point. I've been tempted to speed things up bit. I don't mind spending a few quid on a FTP game that I got for free, especially with the time I'm getting out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Feck sake :D

It will be worth the wait! I hope its a very meaty game with 100 plus hours!

Any good 2 player games yet for ps4?besides fifa etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Any good 2 player games yet for ps4?besides fifa etc

Resogun FFS. Resogun!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

No couch-coop?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Ps4 is online but keep getting an error on my friends list, E-82F001F7.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

flynner13 wrote: »
    No couch-coop?

sadly not with resogun, only online co-op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Dont suppose anybody knows the trade-in value of Killzone at Gamestop/XtraVision? Finished it and want to get Fifa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement