Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo book voucher codes

Options
  • 06-01-2013 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

I need to make a photo book , i used snapfish before but this tme the book i need looks very expensive . 29.99 for a4 size book ( i need about 4/5 copys)

Does anybody know of a good site to make photo books or have any pro mo codes
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭crayon80

When do you need them? There are photobooks offers on the daily deals sites very often. There was one on groupon up to midnight last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

I got one during the week on Photobox. They have deals on quite a lot. It was my first time doing one but it seemed reasonable to me anyway compared to elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

I find Artscow.com very good & competitive. Based in Hong Kong/China though so can take a few weeks. Give you free stuff and just have to pay postage say €7/8 for a medium sized photobook (charge in US$), not sure how much an A4 sized would cost

Advertisement