Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafes near ranelagh/rathmines/dundrum/etc?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hi I am in urgent need of using an internet cafe and was wondering if anyone knew which ones are still open?

A Google search lead me to ranelagh last night but that net cafe is no longer open. Further googling points me to others in rathmines but their telephone numbers do work any more.....

Can someone point me to an internet cafe around this area that's still open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Net House internet cafe on Lwr Rathmines Road is open 24 hours a day, every day. It's next door to the old Tramco nightclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,428 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dundrum - try the Main Street, opposite the church, I haven't been there in a long time.

Ranelagh - try Chartbusters and the laundrette opposite Bank of Ireland, I haven't been there in a long time.

Rathmines - at least 4 from Tesco to Military Road.

Rathgar - closed

Advertisement