Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sunday lunch tullamore

• 06-01-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi folks, any suggestions for somewhere nice for Sunday lunch. 3 adults and 2 children.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

evie08 wrote: »
    Hi folks, any suggestions for somewhere nice for Sunday lunch. 3 adults and 2 children.

Court Hotel. Just back from it. Always grand but I hadn't been in in a year and I would say the service has really improved. They are very watchful. Thought the food was great although the vegetarian portions are way too small and smaller than the equivalent more traditional meals.

Of course, that was just the bar-food. The restaurant there looked reasonably busy also.

Frank Sweeney in Clonamore House, Arden, also runs an excellent establishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 evie08

An Ri rua wrote: »

Court Hotel. Just back from it. Always grand but I hadn't been in in a year and I would say the service has really improved. They are very watchful. Thought the food was great although the vegetarian portions are way too small and smaller than the equivalent more traditional meals.

Of course, that was just the bar-food. The restaurant there looked reasonably busy also.

Frank Sweeney in Clonamore House, Arden, also runs an excellent establishment.

Thanks for reply, just had lunch in the court, very nice and quiet reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

The Blue Apron... probably the only decent restaurant in town tbh. Disclaimer: I'm a foodie and very particular about my food. Rant: Really frustrated with food in Tullamore... same menu every where more or less, even the Asian places are dumb-ed down for what they perceive Irish taste to be. Was hoping BK2 would be a nice addition, as I love the Mullingar restaurant, but been twice now and it's been awful both times. :( Hope the new year brings some new food options to this town, because it's frustrating having to drive to Dublin to get a proper meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 fog arty

The wolftrap is a good option for lunch

Advertisement