Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer Accountant needed for Ireland

Options
  • 06-01-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am the CEO of an Irish charity www.caii.ie. We sponsor the education of 1000 children in India and carry out various projects such as micro-finance to mothers of our children and we also have a number of clean water and sanitation projects. We are fully registered Irish charity and are members of Dochas.ie

I'm looking for an accountant who would volunteer to do approx five hours work a month. We have an office in India which provide us each month with spreadsheets on income and expenditure and also details of loans to mothers in our mothers self-help groups. We also have a part-time administrator in Ireland who summarises our Irish income and expenditure. I need an accountant who will pull together all the information both in India and in Ireland.

I am a qualified accountant and our company secretary director is also an accountant but we are both too busy to undertake this task and we are both also volunteers

Fred Crowe
    ceo@caii.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fc2060

This position has now been filled. We received quite a number of applications from both this site and others. It is heartening to know that many people are prepared to give up their valuable time for no monetary return.

Fred

Advertisement