Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mansfield Town v Liverpool FC - the Romance of the Cup at 4 pm ESPN

191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

ESPN on Jon Champions comments during the game....
    “We take our responsibility to deliver the highest standards of coverage to our viewers. ESPN’s editorial policy is for commentators to be unbiased and honest, to call things as they see them. Inevitably this can involve treading a fine line on occasion, especially in the heat of the moment. Comments during the Mansfield v Liverpool match caused offence where none was intended and we have spoken to our commentator about this incident.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Suarez is the devil lalala. He brings it on himself tbh but all this is way overboard. I'm sitting back and laughing though. The same people who vilified Ronaldo are defending Suarez now.

I remember a guy threw a pint glass at a pub television over Ronaldo before. People are taking this whole hatred thing too seriously. He's clearly not likable at all but some of the articles over this incident are laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Leiva wrote: »
    ESPN on Jon Champions comments during the game....

Good.

And no more being smug 24/7 Mr Champion while you are at it.

Suarez is the devil lalala. He brings it on himself tbh but all this is way overboard. I'm sitting back and laughing though. The same people who vilified Ronaldo are defending Suarez now.

I remember a guy threw a pint glass at a pub television over Ronaldo before. People are taking this whole hatred thing too seriously. He's clearly not likable at all but some of the articles over this incident are laughable.

I love him.

Guy is a bloody genius.

Not sure I remember seeing a player live that puts in as hard a shift.

The tv doesn't do him justice tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

if you're not bored of the Suarez stuff yet...my latest blog is on the incident.

may as well be topical!

the link is in my sig...but for those who have sigs switched off, here you go.

Luis Suarez: The Ultimate Pantomime Villain.

and thanks in advance to anyone who bothers reading it. good luck :)

Advertisement