Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for holiday home for weekend in jan...

Options
  • 06-01-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hello,
    I'm looking to rent a holiday home or self catering on hotel grounds in county dublin with 4 bedrooms if possible....any suggestions? I've been trawling thru web and very difficult to find one with 4 beds. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hello,
    I'm looking to rent a holiday home or self catering on hotel grounds in county dublin with 4 bedrooms if possible....any suggestions? I've been trawling thru web and very difficult to find one with 4 beds. Cheers!

This has three double bedrooms, but they also have a sofa bed in the lounge http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/ireland/IR621.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Fern Cottage or Blueberry Lodge at the same place might suit. Are you looking for a holiday home or is it short-term work accommodation?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 juniorballyc

Thanks for your help. After booking somewhere in Carlow now.

Advertisement