Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port Forward UPC Cisco EPC2425

• 06-01-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,555 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    As the title suggests, how do I port forward on the Cisco EPC2425? Its asking for the username and password if I try access the router, but Ive no idea where I would get that. Any help?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Leave both blank and it should work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

The default username/password is left blank. Just click ok and it will bring you into the routher page. The Ports are in the setup tab and under advanced settings on the left side of your page.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,555 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a blank one. If I click ok, I get a HTTP 401 error (authorisation required).

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,555 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Bizarre. It only allows me login with blank details using a galaxy tab. Wouldnt work on a mac or pc. Weird. Got it sorted now though, so thanks!

Advertisement