Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Accommodation

Options
  • 06-01-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping some may be able to help me on here. A very good friend of mine is moving to Dublin in mid Jan to begin a new job,but the apartment she is moving in to isn't available until the end of Jan, so she needs somewhere to stay for 2 weeks - hotel or decent B&B. she will be working in Blackrock so anywhere on the Southside should suit.

Any ideas of decent reasonably priced places you could suggest or any idea of places who may give a good rate for a 2 week stay?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sullydublin

Ring around local B&B's & see who will give you the best offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

I live in this area and there seems a shortage of b and b type accomodation. Perhaps due to oversupply of hotel rooms and competition? try hotels? I cannot of any close to Blackrock. There is the Stillorgan Park Hotel, Bewleys in Ballsbridge and the Dublin 4 ( where Berkeley Court used to be?). The Montrose is closed now.

Advertisement