Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever use heritage cars for their wedding

• 06-01-2013 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Just looking for a rough price or alternattives

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

They are dearer than Diamond Limo's anyway. I think it was something like 380 for one of their cars. Best thing to do is give them a call!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Are they in adare? If so we got them for our wedding, and as delighted with them. They were at the house wayyyy on time and I found them nice to deal with! Best of luck with the wedding plans! Such a lovely exciting time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Cartman78

We used them as well - obviously don't have anyone else to compare against but found them excellent from start to finish and we felt it was good value for money.

I'm guessing you were at the UL Fair at the weekend (?) - that's where we saw them too, shopped aroud a good bit iirc and eventually booked them a couple of weeks later

Advertisement