Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a product to a department store

Options
  • 06-01-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey
    For the last 2 months i have been selling a product online very successfully.
    The product is manufactured in China and then shipped here. It is sold by other online retail shops also.There are no patents on these devices. I would like to pitch it to department store and was wondering is there any point? There are no patents on these devices.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Well you could, but may be little point as someone could literally take it off you and left with nothing..

Try and get exclusive rights, Export import rights on the product for both ireland, uk euro etc and you may have a much better chance of sucess pitching the product.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Well you could, but may be little point as someone could literally take it off you and left with nothing..

Try and get exclusive rights, Export import rights on the product for both ireland, uk euro etc and you may have a much better chance of sucess pitching the product.
    How would I go about getting import rights?
    Thanks

Advertisement