Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV account checker

• 06-01-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

can anyone on UTV access their account via this link appears to have stopped working since they changed to trading as UTV Connect

https://www.utvinternet.com/youraccount/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭chasm

It's working for me today, although it wasn't the other day when i received the email about the name change.

Did you notice that they are listing the line rental price for themselves and eircom as €28 now in their tarriffs? I have asked on the eircom forum about this and am awaiting a reply as there is nothing on eircom's site about an increase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

still no joy with it ive reset passwords everything ill give them ring today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭chasm

deaglan169 wrote: »
    still no joy with it ive reset passwords everything ill give them ring today
    Just remembered that a little while ago they changed the account questions, so my saved passwords no longer worked. It now gives the option to enter phone number first, then password- have you tried that?
    Eircom have said they have not increased line rental, so now awaiting reply from utv

Advertisement