Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me decide

• 06-01-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭

Ok I'm a little behind the times but before now I never bought into the whole smart phone scene but I've decided to buy my first smart phone. Hoping some experts will help me decide which one is best out of the following phones I'm interested in

HTC Desire C, Nokia Lumia 610 or the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Ok I'm a little behind the times but before now I never bought into the whole smart phone scene but I've decided to buy my first smart phone. Hoping some experts will help me decide which one is best out of the following phones I'm interested in

HTC Desire C, Nokia Lumia 610 or the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2?
    See if you can pick up an HTC One S for cheap...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Out of the three Lumia is the best one is specs and performance.

I would stay away from the Desire C. HTC just can't make budget phones. It has a nice screen, but runs like crap.

Galaxy mini is not too bad. Not better than the Lumia but never the less a half decent phone for the moneymoney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Cheers for the replies :)

Advertisement