If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic P50GT50/TV Stand

Options
  • 06-01-2013 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can you give me a price for a Panasonic P50gt50 Plasma?

Also, if I get this, I need a 3 shelf TV stand that will hold this TV, and has around 200mm of space on each of the other two shelves, for bluray and amp on one, and centre speaker on the other. Total height around 500mm.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys,

Can you give me a price for a Panasonic P50gt50 Plasma?

Also, if I get this, I need a 3 shelf TV stand that will hold this TV, and has around 200mm of space on each of the other two shelves, for bluray and amp on one, and centre speaker on the other. Total height around 500mm.

TSJ,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately the TXP50GT50 isn't a TV that we currently stock - we do stock most of the excellent Pana Plasma range - typically just not the one you want :rolleyes:

Our most popular top end Pana 50" without doubt is the Panasonic TXP50ST50 which is currently £899.95 / €1099.99 - we also stock the 50VT50 which is the model up from the GT at £1599.95 / €1969.99

Both of these prices include a 5 year warranty at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

TSJ,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately the TXP50GT50 isn't a TV that we currently stock - we do stock most of the excellent Pana Plasma range - typically just not the one you want :rolleyes:

Our most popular top end Pana 50" without doubt is the Panasonic TXP50ST50 which is currently £899.95 / €1099.99 - we also stock the 50VT50 which is the model up from the GT at £1599.95 / €1969.99

Both of these prices include a 5 year warranty at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the reply John and no worries on delay, it was Sunday afternoon when I posted :)

The VT50 looks interesting, can you tell me if you have these in stock and if so, delivery time to Dublin, is delivery free?

Any word if you have a suitable TV stand as mentioned in first post?

Thanks for the reply John and no worries on delay, it was Sunday afternoon when I posted :)

The VT50 looks interesting, can you tell me if you have these in stock and if so, delivery time to Dublin, is delivery free?

Any word if you have a suitable TV stand as mentioned in first post?

TSJ,

Yes we do have the TXP50VT50 available from stock no problem at the moment.

Delivery would be £29.95 to Dublin and how about this for a rack / stand at just £39.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-racks/tvs/tvs42/tvs-st42b3cm

..or are you looking for something with a bit more luxury?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Would need something more I think, that stand takes 40kg total weight which I would be exceeding with the TV at 30kg ish, and the amp is 12 kg, plus Sky Box and Bluray for another 3 or 4 kg.

Would need something more I think, that stand takes 40kg total weight which I would be exceeding with the TV at 30kg ish, and the amp is 12 kg, plus Sky Box and Bluray for another 3 or 4 kg.

TSJ,

No problem I can suggest something else - but I know it takes (WAY WAY) more than 40KGS as I stood in the centre of one taking down the Xmas deccies on Christmas eve - (and unfortunately I weigh a multiple of 40kgs..)

Have a look at this one:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-racks/ttap/elegance/ttap-elegance-blk

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.