If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price/info request for tv please

Options
  • 06-01-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, looking to get a price for a new tv for the father in law, i have narrowed it down to these 3 with prices from your uk site.
    LG47LM620 £599
    Panasonic TXL47E5B £550
    Philips 47PFL4007T £550

Can you deliver the LG or Panny at this price down South? (price says in store only)
    Is Philips 5 year warranty available in ROI?

Which of the 3 do you recommend yourselves?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ffocused wrote: »
    Hi guys, looking to get a price for a new tv for the father in law, i have narrowed it down to these 3 with prices from your uk site.
    LG47LM620 £599
    Panasonic TXL47E5B £550
    Philips 47PFL4007T £550

Can you deliver the LG or Panny at this price down South? (price says in store only)
    Is Philips 5 year warranty available in ROI?

Which of the 3 do you recommend yourselves?

FF,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you:

To be honest there isn't a bad TV in the three you have chosen - we are not currently shipping the 47LM620 as stock is really tight so it's to order as an instore only option at the moment.

The Panasonic TXL47e5 is a really excellent TV at just £549.95 as is the Philips 47PFL4007 - they both have a 5 year warranty included at the moment.

The Pana is 150Hz Bls against the Philips which is 200Hz PMR - the Philips also has an additional USB input and is significantly slimmer and I think it looks slicker and there is an apple IOS or andriod control option of course on the Philips - they are both available in stock and ready for shipping to the ROI at £29.95

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

Thanks John, he is going with the Panasonic. I passed on the store number to him so he should call in the next day or two with the order.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey FF.

No problem at all. I'll keep my ear out for him calling :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.