Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doing the white card course before i go

Options
  • 06-01-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

right , ive seen a few people have mentioned that they done it before they left !!
    what way does it work ? do you have to give an oz address to get it delivered to ? if so i can give my brothers address if needed !!

the site that ive seen mentioned a few times is http://bluedogtraining.com.au/ , but on that site theres only options for QLD , WA & TAS !!

im going to new south walse , sydney , in a few weeks and hoping to get the white card done before i leave !!

so will any of them above cards work in NSW ? or are they location specific ?
    ive heard that if you have a white card they can be used throughout australia , but i want to know for sure !!

does it normally say on the card which location its specific too ?

OR , is there another site i can do the course on which can get me a NSW white card ??

ill be starting work a week after i arrive so i really would like to get this sorted before i go !!

all help greatly appreciated !! thanks ..;)

Advertisement