If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Denon AVR 2113 + Speakers

Options
  • 06-01-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a quote for a Denon AVR 2113 with Boston Soundware XS SE speakers inc. delivery to Donegal.

I'm also open to other offers/recommendations that you may have.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

garvm wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a quote for a Denon AVR 2113 with Boston Soundware XS SE speakers inc. delivery to Donegal.

I'm also open to other offers/recommendations that you may have.

Thanks

Garvm,

many thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't currently ship the AVR2113 as it's in really short supply - it's currently an in-store only purchase - if you wanted the 2113 with the Boston XS 5.1 Se the latest price is £549.90.

The most popular combos that we are shipping at the moment are either the Onkyo TXNR515 / Boston XS5.1 Se at or the Yamaha RXV673 / Boston XS 5.1 at £599.95.

We ahve also had the Tannoy TFX 5.1 kits delivered which work really well with the Onkyo 616 and this combo would run out at £549.95..

Thanks again and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭garvm

Garvm,

many thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't currently ship the AVR2113 as it's in really short supply - it's currently an in-store only purchase - if you wanted the 2113 with the Boston XS 5.1 Se the latest price is £549.90.

The most popular combos that we are shipping at the moment are either the Onkyo TXNR515 / Boston XS5.1 Se at or the Yamaha RXV673 / Boston XS 5.1 at £599.95.

We ahve also had the Tannoy TFX 5.1 kits delivered which work really well with the Onkyo 616 and this combo would run out at £549.95..

Thanks again and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Thanks for that. My budget won't really stretch that far unfortunately.

Incidentally, the AVR2113 is £249.95 on your website and the you were offering the Bostons at 249.95 in a thread last month (http://tinyurl.com/bywrc9n) (They're also £249.95 on suprfi). Any reason why the 2 together are now £549.90??

cheers

garvm wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Thanks for that. My budget won't really stretch that far unfortunately.

Incidentally, the AVR2113 is £249.95 on your website and the you were offering the Bostons at 249.95 in a thread last month (http://tinyurl.com/bywrc9n) (They're also £249.95 on suprfi). Any reason why the 2 together are now £549.90??

cheers

Garvm,

apologies for that - the only reason is because I couldn't add up!

The AVR2113 has just gone up slightly in price now and is now £279.95 - so with the Boston XSB 5.1 Se its now £529.90.

Apologies again for the miscalc and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭garvm

Garvm,

apologies for that - the only reason is because I couldn't add up!

The AVR2113 has just gone up slightly in price now and is now £279.95 - so with the Boston XSB 5.1 Se its now £529.90.

Apologies again for the miscalc and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John McDonald
    Ok, thanks John, Email sent

Garvm,

I'm having one of those days so it's probably my stupidity - but I can't see your email - could you resend to sales@richersounds.ie and mention your Boardie name so we can link it to your thread..

Apologies for the hassle! :o

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.