Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masters in education

Options
  • 06-01-2013 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, i'm looking to do a masters in education and i'm interested in two; a masters in leadership in education and a masters in co-operative learning. Both are in trinity. I'm wondering if anyone has done either of them and know what the work load is like/ are they worthwhile. Any info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hurler123

Hey Ruth,I'm looking at them too,wats ur aim out of studying those courses?id like t have option of giving in service etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ruth1

hurler123 wrote: »
    Hey Ruth,I'm looking at them too,wats ur aim out of studying those courses?id like t have option of giving in service etc

Hey, it was actually my principal who suggested I do one so I guess I'd be hoping to get a post out of it. I hadn't considered the option of giving in service tho that could be interesting in the future. At the moment my main aim is to do one that would be impressive on a cv! The leadership one looks good but it seems like a lot of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hurler123

Ye it's awful hard to know what t do when der so expensive.if ya got d increment nd dat now it wud b no brainier!

All the best with it anyway thanks!

Advertisement