Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidkast or Little Duke Theatre?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a 5 year old boy who I would like to start in drama or dance classes - or at least see if he likes it!

Does anyone have any opinions or experience of the above, or recommend any others in the Drogheda area?

Thanks!

Comments

Never been involved with either of them, but have photographed them on occasion.

The people I've talked to that are involved in them seem to be genuinely nice, welcoming people, so I'd not be wary about sticking your head into them to see what they're all about.

I realise my reply is rather useless, but I'm sure anyone with better knowledge will pop along shortly anyway :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went to the Duke for 5 years. Good fun, though found it a bit expensive at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

our young one goes (8 year old) to the little duke.
    she loves it !
    i find it expensive at €375 a quarter and maybe a bit overcrowded.
    i never heard of the other one .

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Kaylee

Thanks for the replies...

I've heard Little Duke is good but a bit expensive all right, I think you're right - just have to stick my head in and check it out (don't like the sound of the overcrowded thing though).

Hoping drama/dance would increase the little guys confidence... in public that is, he has no problem expressing himself at home :rolleyes: :p

Advertisement