Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas on how to open a nightclub during the day ?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyne out there have any suggestions on how a 1000 capacity night club could be opened and utilised during the day . I would appreciate outside the box suggestions
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

It would depend a lot on the layout and style of the club.

Does it have one big open space or multiple smaller areas? Is it designed to be Dark and lit by internal lighting or does it also have the option of large windows with natural daylight.

For example is it the sort of space that could be used by a business to host meetings of some sort, i.e. is there small sections where a business could have an occasional sales meeting for on the road employees? Could a trade organisation use it for an exhibition or trade fair, i.e. is there good space such as one big area to allow flow for trade stands to be setup? Could the space be used for a weekly indoor market of some sort or would the decor (carpets, curtains etc.) be ruined by tables being setup and stock being carted in and out.

The first thought for a night club is if it could be used by local dance teachers during the day for children\youth dance classes and in the evening before opening as a club for adult dance classes? I am assuming that there is good dance floor space and this is something that dance teachers are always looking for at a reasonable rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Have a look through this thread.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80718285

Advertisement