Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Car Problems

Options
  • 06-01-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks,
    I am posting this question to search for anyone who may have encountered similar problems. In September 2010 I purchased a New Nissan Tiida and have a a lot of problems with the steering with everything from Knocking,drifting and a constant pulling to the left. Despite the garage changing various parts to remedy the issue most recent in December 2012 the problem still remains.
    I am thinking this is a manufacturing fault but I need to know if there is anyone out there experiencing similar or am I alone?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

Hi Folks,
    I am posting this question to search for anyone who may have encountered similar problems. In September 2010 I purchased a New Nissan Tiida and have a a lot of problems with the steering with everything from Knocking,drifting and a constant pulling to the left. Despite the garage changing various parts to remedy the issue most recent in December 2012 the problem still remains.
    I am thinking this is a manufacturing fault but I need to know if there is anyone out there experiencing similar or am I alone?

I Have an 08 one for four years now with same sort of problems a knocking or banging noise if you hit a bump or pothole? and the drifting on motorway from nowhere like as if it got caught in a crosswind??

Advertisement