Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to carry a larger pv

Options
  • 06-01-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

I used to carry my ego on a lanyard and that works fine with carto's and clearomizers.
    Not so well for lava, evic or vamo especially with an aga-T on top.
    what's your solution?
    I've ordered an 18350 tube for the evic and a clockworks rda they reduce size and weight without affecting performance.

would be interested in your solutions?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I bought a provari mini because the fullsize was just barely fitting into my pocket with my bulli attached :)

if I had a vamo I don't think I'd take it outside, not unless I was wearing a good strong belt to keep my trousers up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Will be taking delivery of my provari mini tomorrow. Lets hope it lives up to my expectations.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dont want to oversell it, but you'll need to start buying a larger sized condom

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Manbag ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

If you have to carry a vamo outside your house probably best to stick it in an Anne Summers bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I've been using my vamo in mini mode when out and about. It fits in my coat pocket and I (surprisingly) haven't had one dildo or any other sexual comments. And no Ann Summers carry case needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I bought a big ego leather lanyard which worked for my Rev3 - I cut the bottom off it and stretched it a bit for my telescope - so far so good although I plan on a "ring" washer type solution to go around the 510 connector which would be more elegant.

Yep The Chrome is wearing down something awful on the tank of the VH DID ..

8356421344_45260fdac4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

only comment had was a kid asked "Is that Dr Who's screwdriver"

aerosol wrote: »
    Manbag ;-)
    I've already given way to the manbag, to much of a hoarder to do without.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I just use the Kanger Twist kit when out & about.. have just got the Provari Mini and I'm still to precious about it to risk dropping/losing it when out & about.. a lanyard type solution might work if one's available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I've got a kanger/battery combo and a lava tube with a vivi nova. just hold it all in my pockets. usually wearing a coat or jacket so I've heaps if stuff located all over the place.

I have gotten the comments about it being a dildo and a lightsaber and even brass knuckles. I think that person was very intoxicated and may have forgotten their glasses though.

Went with the lanyard solution. I drilled a hole in the top of the vamo and the evic and fed a small loop of that really small shoelace stuff.
    Working a treat so far, no dropping and I always know where it is, also great in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

pic? wouldnt mind something for the car cause I've no where to put it.

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14365

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14366

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14447

Advertisement