Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com or Booking.com discount code?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭

Any chance anyone would have a discount code for either website?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

From HUKD,

http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/hotels.com

Code posted there is HEJAN10 and was used recently, so hopefully still active.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

The conditions of this code are that you must book by 7th February 2013 and travel by 27th December 2013. Most major chains are excluded.

I using booking.com last night however I couldn't find anywhere to enter a discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

thomas01 wrote: »
    The conditions of this code are that you must book by 7th February 2013 and travel by 27th December 2013. Most major chains are excluded.

I using booking.com last night however I couldn't find anywhere to enter a discount code.

Got a spam from Expedia - 20% off sale : flights & hotels for Europe . Might be worth a google.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Got a spam from Expedia - 20% off sale : flights & hotels for Europe . Might be worth a google.
    Do you have a code for that from expedia?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Do you have a code for that from expedia?

No - it was a link in an email they sent to their webpage - prices displayed with lines through them & discount price on top - " normal site" too! No code needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement