Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD modern warfare 2 online

Options
  • 07-01-2013 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

i just got an xbox and this game

Do people still play it online? I don't see any games when i go online

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

I still play it and have no problems getting into games! Still the best COD on this platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 decosr1

BOPS 2 all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

radiat wrote: »
    i just got an xbox and this game

Do people still play it online? I don't see any games when i go online

thanks
    What nat type does it say you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭radiat

I got it sorted. Permission was set to 16 years for games. Thanks.

It's not easy!

Do you know can you play with people of your own level? Rather that people who have 100's of hours experience.

What does "nat type" mean?

And while i'm at it what does "BOPS 2 all the way" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Game lobbies are based on connection/location, they're not skill based. It's also an old game now so people still playing it have more than likely been playing it for a long time.

NAT type is your connection type to the online service. The stricter the NAT the more limited you are in what you can connect to. An Open NAT should allow you to connect to all games, a strict or moderate NAT will limit you. Network Address Translation

BOPS2 is in reference to Black Ops 2, the latest Call of Duty game. If you play this you have a better chance of playing people that are new to the game too as there is (or was anyway) skill based matchmaking in place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement