Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printable vinyl?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Waterford i could find some kind of semi see-through frosted finish vinyl adhesive that can be printed on with a standard deskjet printer?

strange request i know, but thought someone may know..

cheers

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

One of the printshops in town?

Or maybe even the T-Shirt printing shop down towards the Apple Market (the name of the street escapes me). It's near the bakery there/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Heathen wrote: »
    Does anyone know where in Waterford i could find some kind of semi see-through frosted finish vinyl adhesive that can be printed on with a standard deskjet printer?

strange request i know, but thought someone may know..

cheers

H

Most standard desktop printers could only print on paper and light card unless it can print on photo paper too I would have thought. I'm not sure about the vinyl, I've never seen it in A4 size before, but if it was anywhere in Waterford I'd say it's in either Scholars in the Book Centre or Grubbs on O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Thanks for the suggestions... I have found something similar to what i am after online so i will look for it locally first and if i cant get it i will buy online.

Thanks
    H

Advertisement