Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Mitchell's 12 week body plan

Options
  • 07-01-2013 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey guys I'm just wondering if anyone else on here is giving the "12 week body plan" book from Nick Mitchell a go? I myself am starting it tomorrow morning and am looking forward to a change and what should be a tough 3 months!! Just looking for other people to motivate and likewise for them to keep me motivated!:p.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mark Lev

Hay Ahmaharto - where did you pick up a copy of this, in a store or did you have to order online[

QUOTE=ahmaharto;82548368]Hey guys I'm just wondering if anyone else on here is giving the "12 week body plan" book from Nick Mitchell a go? I myself am starting it tomorrow morning and am looking forward to a change and what should be a tough 3 months!! Just looking for other people to motivate and likewise for them to keep me motivated!:p.[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ahmaharto

Hey mark I bought it off amazon cost roughly 18 euro after p+p but I also downloaded it off the mens fitness replica uk app which is free and the full book will cost around seven euro to download!!highly recommend it!

Well worth it thanks for getting back to me - am curious to see how it goes. Been doing this for a few months really got me into this working out lark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNhg8sf9Ik&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ahmaharto

Do yourself a favour and look up "Greg plitt" on youtube!! You will never look back!! Good luck man if you start the 12 week body plan lemme know how you get on!!!

Cheers Ahmaharto will take a gander, will let you know when i get the book - and start date

• Advertisement

Sold Out!!!! guess ill have to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2 waz_zer

Im starting this today, having lifted weights for a few years now I have no problem doing the work its the eating and not boozing that challenges me. Hopefully I can see results without the massive amounts of supplements, Im only on whey, creo and aminos. Motivation will be very difficult!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sportsci

Hey lads, I ordered a copy of the book and it should be here tomorrow. Hoping to start Monday. Will be following it strictly now too. How have ye been finding it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 waz_zer

Im actualling finding it really good, 2 weeks in starting second cycle this week. The level of food is difficult though, I cracked this weekend after 2 weeks of clean eating and ate some ****e..back on the horse tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mat1976

New here and came here to find answers on how to get started. I'm confused a bit on how to start. In Microcycle 1 (first work out) do I start by 1a upper body, then 1a lower body. Or is it 1a & 1b upper body, then 1a & 1b lower body. I am having a hard time understanding the order. Please help. What exercises do I only do the first 2 weeks? When do I do 3a & 3b? The second week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mat1976

HELP!!! Cannot figure out the proper order to get started. Which exercises on the micro cycle 1 do I ONLY do the first 2 weeks? Is it arms, then legs, or 1a & 1b arms, then 1a & 1b legs together. or is it 1a upper, then 1a lower. then 1b upper, then 1b lower? or is it 1a upper, then 1b upper, then 1a lower, then 1b lower? Cna't figure out the proper order to get started? Any proper order told would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HBKLIQ

I'm going to start this program next week, and I'm looking forward to it. I will try and take photos, and keep a diary for my own motivation.

Advertisement