Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain's ink in walkinstown

Options
  • 07-01-2013 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

I got the back of my neck pierced in a tattoo and piercing place i came across in walkinstown 2 days ago, just beside the post office at the roundabout, apparently its only been there about 2 months but while i was there a tattoo was just finished, it was a geisha girl, covering a whole upper arm of a rather large gentleman. and the work was phenominal, really blew me away! im thinking about paying them a visit in the near future and wanted to know has anyone else been in there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I've seen some of the work that's come outta there, it's good, but not amazing. It doesn't look great from the outside either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Every time I pass it I just think it looks so bad from outside that I can't imagine anything good going on inside. Had a look at their Facebook and it seems mediocre. Also the way whoever moderates the page types, I really wouldn't be too keen. Assuming this is the geisha you saw too. 734168_342839832490119_742187052_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭O.B.R

no thats not the geisha, but i do know there is more than one artist working in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

O.B.R wrote: »
    no thats not the geisha, but i do know there is more than one artist working in there

Apologies, just noticed you said upper arm. Yeah seems to be at least four lads working there, two tattooing from what I can see. Some of the stuff is nice, but for the most part it's average. Seems very cheap too, 30% off a tattoo with a student card?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

4 artists and a piercer !? It looks really small from the outside !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Have to say I know someone who gets all his tattoos done there and ive been mostly unimpressed with them tbh the best of the work that comes out of there is average at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭O.B.R

mods close this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 octojoe

this very poor

Advertisement