Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I can leave my bag while I go for a run?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi will be in Galway tommmorrow to attend 'the Galway Clinic', I hope to bring my laptop and a notepad,water etc and was wondering if there is anywhere I could leave it such as lockers at the railway station etc? I'm training for a marathon and hoping to get there early so that I can take in a jog and would obviously need somewhere to leave my things. Is there anywhere?.

Danke and happy new year

K:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Freiheit wrote: »
    Hi will be in Galway tommmorrow to attend 'the Galway Clinic', I hope to bring my laptop and a notepad,water etc and was wondering if there is anywhere I could leave it such as lockers at the railway station etc? I'm training for a marathon and hoping to get there early so that I can take in a jog and would obviously need somewhere to leave my things. Is there anywhere?.

Danke and happy new year

K:)

you used to be able to leave a bag in cara cabs at the bottom of eyre square. take a left as you leave the railway/bus station, walk past the meyrick hotel and its on your left. maybe ring them to see if they still do ... link

...sorry biko was still half asleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The internet cafe a few doors up from Garvey's also takes bags iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Try any hotel. Tell them you already checked out and ask if you can leave your bag. Most hotels accomodate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭slideshow bob

The galway clinic will hold onto your bags when you're running. Better place to be starting a run than the city centre too.

Advertisement