Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carlton hotels 50% off

• 07-01-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Facebook offer but you don't have to be friends to use it:)

'Our amazing 50% Off Sale starts tomorrow but as usual we're giving our Facebook fans the chance to book first!
    Click on the link below or visit www.carlton.ie/sale to book 50% OFF B&B in a double or twin room! Plus this exclusive offer is available in our new partner hotel the Salthill Hotel Galway!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mollymac57

Booked the Salthill for a sat night in Feb for under €50 B&B (after I completed the booking it said room only even though the offer was for B&B). I rang the hotel reservations who didnt seem to know much about it and was surprised that the offer was for B&B. I insisted and got a call back from Carlton to advise that it was indeed a B&B offer and that'swhat I had booked. Maybe some issue with the booking engine. Happy with my Sat night deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

Booked 14th and 15th feb for €119 for 2 in salthill aswell, executive king size with sea view. Breakfast too. Thanks op. most rooms are 25pps in other hotels, slightly more expensive at the weekend

Advertisement