Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating subscriber benefits

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Indeed, First Class lounge is Subscriber only. Worth a visit for any current or potential subs.

Have to second this, great little forum

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

potential subs.

But it's subscriber only, a potential sub can't see it :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just handed over a fiver to see what all the fuss is about (hey its just the price of a pint, may as well).

Out of interest, I take it it's not automated, I'll have to wait for an admin to match my payment up to my username and then feed it to the hamsters before I see the shiny perks that my fiver gets me? ;)

pithater1 wrote: »
    Just handed over a fiver to see what all the fuss is about (hey its just the price of a pint, may as well).

Out of interest, I take it it's not automated, I'll have to wait for an admin to match my payment up to my username and then feed it to the hamsters before I see the shiny perks that my fiver gets me? ;)

Go to User CP > Paid Subscriptions and it should have an expiry date there if it's active. When I renew my sub it takes effect right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

pithater1 wrote: »

Should be automatic. Can you see this?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Should be automatic. Can you see this?

It can take quite a few hours to get processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Seems the hamsters are still alive and well, I'm in ;)

Advertisement